This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Red Baseball Hat

I just want to jump in here and say that SnapplePlucked and I made a trade. I have my new red baseball hat and she has some nice stuff. I won't close the thread but I do want everyone to know she is a friendly and honest trader.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: Trading all my rare!

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
    I just want to jump in here and say that SnapplePlucked and I made a trade. I have my new red baseball hat and she has some nice stuff. I won't close the thread but I do want everyone to know she is a friendly and honest trader.
    Thanks for the comment TCTC! I hope you enjoy your new hat :cwink:

Comment

I haven't created my own thread yet. I forgot that you can split threads. That would be very nice if you would. That way, I can give credit where credit is due.

BTW: Thank you very much, BigPigletFan, for your assistance in making this trade possible!
      :bow:
      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
        I haven't created my own thread yet. I forgot that you can split threads. That would be very nice if you would. That way, I can give credit where credit is due.

BTW: Thank you very much, BigPigletFan, for your assistance in making this trade possible!
        :bow:
        No problem. :cwink: I know how much you wanted it and how you will remember the little people, like me come credit party time. :croll:

Anwyay. It's feedback time.

Comment

Re: Wanted: Red Baseball Hat

Credit party!? You mean something like a really, really, really tricky quest with a first prize of 50,000 credits? I have no idea what you're talking about!

(Thanks for splitting the thread!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X