Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vmk is getting bad

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • vmk is getting bad

    today i saw some one come up to my friend and sayhey cute tea i am a step her meaning she is a u know a bad person and then someone said i am goth i cut my arm with a blade and the they ( a bad word 0 u bc i said i reported..............why do ppl do that i mean really grow up. And then i was walking around and a "bay be" kid said give me rare or my mummy is going to beat me in real i mean come on i thinkimg of quiting

  • #2
    Re: vmk is getting bad

    Wow, so far I have met only a few "odd" people but I click on the ignore if they bother me. My daughter got upset when a girl said she "looked ugly" in her Tron outfit and that she she should be booted out from the guest room she was in. I told her everyone looks the same on VMK and that shest be an unhappy person. Unfortunatly there will always be "someone" who will ruin a good thing. Just click on ignore and you will not "hear" them.
    Does expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected? Oh, my VMK name is
    TipperOfCows and I am a VMK addict!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: vmk is getting bad

      There are lots of other posts with this topic. Please review & revive an old one to mention your point, so our lovely mods don't have to merge so many threads
      :love:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: vmk is getting bad

        yup. i see ppl dress up as babies (with there signature that was not changed and talking about hoe they are looking for a boy friend) they pretend to cry so it gets ppl's attension and have RICH "mummys" only and get rare stuff and say I want crown! blahblahblah... some said to me "give me crown or I report" uhh... what are you going to report me for?? I dont like that ppl do all this "taken and baby" stuff! its a Disney game and mosrty for 8-14 year olds. so why do ppl talk like this. and you would never Beleive the on room i sae (and reported) ......

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: vmk is getting bad

          Originally posted by Applz View Post
          today i saw some one come up to my friend and sayhey cute tea i am a step her meaning she is a u know a bad person and then someone said i am goth i cut my arm with a blade and the they ( a bad word 0 u bc i said i reported..............why do ppl do that i mean really grow up. And then i was walking around and a "bay be" kid said give me rare or my mummy is going to beat me in real i mean come on i thinkimg of quiting
          I had alot of troubles reading this but indeed i agree.
          People who do cut there wrist usually wont spend time on a cheerful thing such as vmk, but if they did they wont spread it around. Most people who cut there wrists hate there lives and lock themselves in there room and you dont tell anyone you cut wrists!

          I really want these 8 year olds who think there " cool " gone!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: vmk is getting bad

            Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
            There are lots of other posts with this topic. Please review & revive an old one to mention your point, so our lovely mods don't have to merge so many threads
            Very very true.There are at LEAST 10 threads talking about taken and bay be and we don't want our VERY lovely mods to have to merge them together while they could be doing something else

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: vmk is getting bad

              i want the 8 year olds to stay, just to make VMK a more "kid friendly place" oh and dont talk about goths that way... they can be different (like one of my Best friends) btw, im not even close to being goth.please dont snap at me!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: vmk is getting bad

                Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
                i want the 8 year olds to stay, just to make VMK a more "kid friendly place" oh and dont talk about goths that way... they can be different (like one of my Best friends) btw, im not even close to being goth.please dont snap at me!
                Ermm, i didnt say goth once

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: vmk is getting bad

                  im ok when baby playing house,then when mummy come along..not so good. i admit it....i use to think taken and bay be cool. but then i releaze this is just a game why pretend when you can be yourself.and its justs a bunch of pixels
                  20 Kisses Coming You Way...






                  WE SCREAM FOR DISNEYLAND!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: vmk is getting bad

                    Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                    Ermm, i didnt say goth once
                    i know that, i wasnt talking to you and i dont really care what ppl say so okay.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: vmk is getting bad

                      hey danceguest i saw u today i was captapplz

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: vmk is getting bad

                        applz please dont go off topic the starters of threads dont like it thx but since its your thread its ok i guess

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: vmk is getting bad

                          I have met numerous ppl who have said to me you shoulden't be goth they do abd things, they cut there wrists, ect. ect. I have been reported about 20 times and vmk staff have todl them everytime that It's my name they don't now me blah blah

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: vmk is getting bad

                            are you really goth or is that just your name?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: vmk is getting bad

                              That would be me sometimes mihawk I alternate what I feel like but I heart my title to death this just in
                              I'm getting really sick of this -.-

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X