This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Mindful of Scammers

The following conversation happened with this girl after she offered inferno, a bird hat, mansion pants and shoes for my blue dress.

Thinking this was a scam I said, "Sure!" and this is the conversation that transpired.

At the end I sent her another message stating we could do this until VMK closes but I will not give her any part of my blue dress without the other items in the window.

No reply, but she did remove me from her friends list.

Re: Be Mindful of Scammers

Wow, some people.. I got scammed once, when I first started VMK, but I've been extremely careful since. But your blue dress summer? Do you have two?

Comment

Re: Be Mindful of Scammers

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
      Wow, some people.. I got scammed once, when I first started VMK, but I've been extremely careful since. But your blue dress summer? Do you have two?

No, I only have the one but if someone is stupid enough to trade an inferno, a bird hat, mansion pants and shoes then that's their loss. IMHO. Figured no one would do that but I assumed it was a scam anyway. LOL

And to be fair, if she was serious, I would have said something about the rareness of her items. I've done it before when I thought a trade was unbalanced but then it goes back to if it makes you both happy then who cares.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X