Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have Tron stuff for trade?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone have Tron stuff for trade?

    I don't even know who Tron is but the stuff looks cool. Ok here's my offer:
    • Golden Mickey Ears
    • Diving Helmet
    • High School Musical Piano
    • POTC Well Chair
    • Superhero Suit
    Keep in mind this is for the whole suit, not single peices. But if you have single peices for trade (preferably helmet or top peice) PM me or post here and we'll negotiate.
    Thanks FlAmAbLe








  • #2
    Re: Anyone have Tron stuff for trade?

    I have a full tron suit, 4 posters and 10 tanks.
    *Pokes*

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Anyone have Tron stuff for trade?

      I have a full blue tron suit, MANY tanks, some posters, 2 of each weekly pin, 2 host pins and many table/chair sets.

      I am interested in the piano.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Anyone have Tron stuff for trade?

        I'll trade a Tron hat for the Golden Mickey ears.
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


        When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Anyone have Tron stuff for trade?

          Originally posted by UltraCheese View Post
          I don't even know who Tron is but the stuff looks cool. Ok here's my offer:
          • Golden Mickey Ears
          • Diving Helmet
          • High School Musical Piano
          • POTC Well Chair
          • Superhero Suit
          Keep in mind this is for the whole suit, not single peices. But if you have single peices for trade (preferably helmet or top peice) PM me or post here and we'll negotiate.
          Tron was a Disney movie from I beleive the 70s, and although it didn't do so well back then, VMK is trying to bring it back, and promote it, in hopes of more video sales. The tron items so far released in VMK are as follows:

          Furnishings.

          Tron Tanks. Yellow and Red. Can be bought at Inner Space shop for 500 credits.
          Tron (MCP) Poster. Can be bought at Inner Space shop for 100 credits.
          Tron Lightsycle: Yellow and Blue. Can be bought at the Inner Space shop for 500 credits.
          Tron Arcade Table and Chairs. Can be won from HyperSpace Mountain in the Tomorrowland Arcade. (You win 1 table and 2 chairs.)
          Tron Arcade Cabinet. Can be won through Blast in Space game in TomorrowLand Arcade. (Only 1 is won per code)
          Unreleased: Tron Teleporters: Will be probaly releashed this weeked in Inner Space shop for unknown credit.

          Pins.

          Tron Lightcycle Pin. Can be won through host game.
          Tron Bit Pin. Was released in Emporium for 500 credit, September 8-10. Now retired.
          Tron Recongnizer Pin. Was released in Emporium for 500 credit, September 15-17. Now retired.
          Tron MCP Pin. Was released in Emporium for 500 credit, September 22-24. Now retired.
          Unleased: Unknown Tron Pin. Will be sold in Emporium for 500 credit, this September 29- probally October 1.

          Clothes.

          Blue Tron Helmet. Can be bought in Inner Space Shop for 1000 credits.
          Blue Tron Top. Can be bought in Inner Space Shop for 500 credits.
          Blue Tron Pants. Can be bought In Inner Space Shop for 500 credits.
          Blue Tron Shoes. Can be bought in Inner Space Shop for 500 credits.
          Unreleased. Pink tron outfit. Release date unknown. Only pictures of this have been seen.

          Rooms.

          Tron Room. Can be gotten through 4th quest located under Q button. Spoilers located here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...327&styleid=-1.

          Hope you found this useful I have all of this up for trade, maybe even tron cabinets.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Anyone have Tron stuff for trade?

            Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
            Tron was a Disney movie from I beleive the 70s, and although it didn't do so well back then, VMK is trying to bring it back, and promote it, in hopes of more video sales.
            More like 1982 - Tron (1982).
            Originally posted by Jaybeth
            The tron items so far released in VMK are as follows:

            Furnishings.

            Tron Tanks. Yellow and Red. Can be bought at Inner Space shop for 500 credits.
            Tron (MCP) Poster. Can be bought at Inner Space shop for 100 credits.
            Tron Lightsycle: Yellow and Blue. Can be bought at the Inner Space shop for 500 credits.
            Tron Arcade Table and Chairs. Can be won from HyperSpace Mountain in the Tomorrowland Arcade. (You win 1 table and 2 chairs.)
            Tron Arcade Cabinet. Can be won through Blast in Space game in TomorrowLand Arcade. (Only 1 is won per code)
            Unreleased: Tron Teleporters: Will be probaly releashed this weeked in Inner Space shop for unknown credit.

            Pins.

            Tron Lightcycle Pin. Can be won through host game.
            Tron Bit Pin. Was released in Emporium for 500 credit, September 8-10. Now retired.
            Tron Recongnizer Pin. Was released in Emporium for 500 credit, September 15-17. Now retired.
            Tron MCP Pin. Was released in Emporium for 500 credit, September 22-24. Now retired.
            Unleased: Unknown Tron Pin. Will be sold in Emporium for 500 credit, this September 29- probally October 1.

            Clothes.

            Blue Tron Helmet. Can be bought in Inner Space Shop for 1000 credits.
            Blue Tron Top. Can be bought in Inner Space Shop for 500 credits.
            Blue Tron Pants. Can be bought In Inner Space Shop for 500 credits.
            Blue Tron Shoes. Can be bought in Inner Space Shop for 500 credits.
            Unreleased. Pink tron outfit. Release date unknown. Only pictures of this have been seen.

            Rooms.

            Tron Room. Can be gotten through 4th quest located under Q button. Spoilers located here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...327&styleid=-1.

            Hope you found this useful I have all of this up for trade, maybe even tron cabinets.
            More information is usually found in the What's New in VMK? thread.


            I have the entire outfit, tron couches, tanks, posters, table and chair sets, and all of the pins (including host pin) for trade. Make an offer.

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X