This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest name?

How long will it take vmk to approve my name? its been days and I hate being a guest! how long did it take all of you to have your normal id name?

Re: Guest name?

Well these days it will be a while bc vmk is so busy.

Comment

VMK_Addict's right.Before it took me two days for it to approve.Now that VMK has been sort of world-wide do to going to DLR or WDW,they tell you to sign up..well it's not that fast anymore.Think about it.At LEAST 50 people go to WDW or DLR EVERY DAY.Adults AND children join so it's not that fast anymore.Anyhow you get the point.I hope you enjoy your stay at VMK and MC!(Hopefully,not just a stay but forever )

Comment

It took me a week to get my name because at first I wanted to be SCUBA_Girl, but VMK didn't like that name, so it took me longer to get my name...
        We're the new face of faliure,
        prettier and younger,
        but not any better off.
        -Fall Out Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
          VMK_Addict's right.Before it took me two days for it to approve.Now that VMK has been sort of world-wide do to going to DLR or WDW,they tell you to sign up..well it's not that fast anymore.Think about it.At LEAST 50 people go to WDW or DLR EVERY DAY.Adults AND children join so it's not that fast anymore.Anyhow you get the point.I hope you enjoy your stay at VMK and MC!(Hopefully,not just a stay but forever )
          Wow off much?
          Try millions rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
            At LEAST 50 people go to WDW or DLR EVERY DAY.Adults AND children join so it's not that fast anymore.Anyhow you get the point.I hope you enjoy your stay at VMK and MC!(Hopefully,not just a stay but forever )
            More than 50 guests visit the parks each day. :cwink: And when VMK started it was mainly full of Disneyphiles, mainly adults.

In recent visits at WDW to make a character names were approved/disapproved very quickly - within one business day.

Comment

Well I said LEAST lol.

Comment

it took me like a week and a half. and that was over a year ago.
                Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

its taken about 1 and half weeks so far, Im still a guest. They dont approve of any of my names so it stinks. Once it took me like 1 or two days btu you usally have to be a guest for at least 24 game hours (no you dont have to been on)
                  the oc freak. <3*

Comment

The first time I put in a name for my current character, it took them until the next day to tell me they couldn't accept it. Then, I put in "SnapplePlucked," which was accepted about 2 hours later. So, yeah, it really depends on who's in line waiting for their name.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
                    By teh looks of it, too many...And much moving.

Comment

It took forever for me to get my name approved.
                      I had 2 accounts my main and my other my main
                      took forever to get approved. On my second
                      account it kept asking me to change my name
                      it finally got approved.

Comment

Mine was approved within hours when I first joined.. weird.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X