This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me plz

i was looking on 1 of your posts on hidden mickeys but can't seem to find the discovery island can any 1 tell me where this place is ty
    World of MagicThe Magic is in My hands

Re: help me plz

Originally posted by world of magic View Post
    i was looking on 1 of your posts on hidden mickeys but can't seem to find the discovery island can any 1 tell me where this place is ty
    Discovery Island has been taken away. I am guessing they are in the process of re-doing that part of the quest. As of right now, finish the quest expcet for that. It used to be in Adventureland next to the Pirate Treehouse. If you look, there is a path there.

Also, Welcome to Micechat!!! There are many friendly people here, but just don't forget to read the FAQ!

Comment

Discovery Island is gone. Nobody knows why or if it will be replaced.
      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Well that was an advertisement place wasn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
          Discovery Island is gone. Nobody knows why or if it will be replaced.
          I know why, the contract who it was for ended, I also believe the codes for the magic you could test there are invalad as well now.

Comment

ok thx for all your help. but is there no way u can find all the hidden mickeys
            World of MagicThe Magic is in My hands

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X