X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/09/06 - Disney Movie Rewards Stuff

Disney Movie Rewards

Isn't this stuff cool? Go and check it out
    Last edited by Jaybeth; 12-10-2006, 09:36 AM.

Re: 10/9/06: Disney Movie Rewards Stuff

That is a lot of people in one room :O.

Comment

I heard about this in a mailer I just got. Frankly, I don't like the disney movie thing. You can always get the movies cheaper at Wal-mart and don't have to pay shipping.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

700 points for all that stuff? That's 7 DVDs. I doubt this will last very long.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
          I heard about this in a mailer I just got. Frankly, I don't like the disney movie thing. You can always get the movies cheaper at Wal-mart and don't have to pay shipping.
          Actually I thought it was you could buy the movies anywhere? It's just that now they come with a code that you enter at the website for the points. Right now the only movie that has the code in it though is Little Mermaid and then later new releases of Disney films will have them also. But old Disney DVD's that were released before The Little Mermaid will not have the codes.

Even then though, I doubt I will be getting this stuff. You have to buy seven DVD's to get it!

Comment

I'm pretty sure you could buy them anywhere since they are not avaliable yet. They are probably waiting to ship the special ones out everywhere.

Or you could refer 120 of your closest friends to get enough for the set.

Comment

The Movie Stuff!

Has anyone seen it?! Search in guest rooms to check out my pics, it's BstawesomeAshie's Movie Picture. COMMENTS APPRECIATED and by the way, i was wondering, why is they WAY more than 15 people in that room? i see about, 50.
              Last edited by VMKPrincess; 10-09-2006, 01:32 PM.
              and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

why did my tread go into yours? - i am SO mad - you stole my tread....

Comment

Originally posted by VMKPrincess View Post
                  why did my tread go into yours? - i am SO mad - you stole my tread....
                  I can't speak for the mods, but it was probably merged because there was already another topic on it and this thread was created a couple of hours before yours.

Comment

Nope, i was the first, i didn't see this thread before mine

Comment

Cool! Cant wait till i find out more about DMR!(Just typing something different so someone wont say anything.)

Comment

do you have to buy the movies online to get the code or can you buy them anywhere?

Comment

you can buy them anywhere, there is a leaflet in side that has the rewards code............

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
                          **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Comment

I want them. i almost never BUY movies though,

Comment

yeah and i figured out today you can't get 6 of your friends to give you their little mermaid codes, and then you enter them online...it only lets you take one code per movie entered.

Yeah.

Laura

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X