This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Free Downloadable PSP Demos

Ok PSP owners, in Sony's latest attempt to get you to update your firmware (no homebrew for you!), they've released a LocoRoco: Halloween demo a few weeks ago. To run the demo you must have ver. 2.82 firmware, which was released a few days ago. The updates in this new firmware are the usual; more video codecs, increased browser features, etc.

I also found a Ridge Racer 2 demo. Personally, I LOVE Ridge Racer on the PSP. It was the first game I bought, thge graphics are amazing, the gameplay is fast and easy to pickup, and the level of difficulty can get REALLY challenging (only 1 in 20,000 will be able to win the last set of races). Anyway, check it out. You'll need at least ver. 2.81 firmware for this one.

Ridge Racer 2

LocoRoco: Halloween

If you have a PSP, have Micechat Gold, and want technical help, PSP news, or even looking for someone to play against online, join the PSP owners club.

Re: 2 Free Downloadable PSP Demos

Give me a link to the club playing you online Spyhon Filter or Untold Legends seems fun rather than those stupid cheaters who use ISOs so their loading times are faster. +THEY SPAWN KILL!

Comment

Here's a link to all the other downloadable PSP demos.

Comment

Ahh convience!

Comment

Originally posted by Magus View Post
          Give me a link to the club playing you online Spyhon Filter or Untold Legends seems fun rather than those stupid cheaters who use ISOs so their loading times are faster. +THEY SPAWN KILL!
          Man, the only game I play online with my PSP is SOCOM. Hackers are starting to crack it, and exploit it, but SOCOM 2 will be out in a few weeks.

Comment

Yeah the PSP really needed a online network like the DS has, and the PS3 SONY claims to have. I was always hoping for a PSP MMORPG but probably not in this generation but I can dream :P

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X