This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tip for the Halloween Mazes

When you get in line for the Maze, you normally have to wait behind 99 people or so. Although the line moves fast, you STILL have to wait. When you get in, I haven't visited all the rooms, but there is usually 2 or 3 different teleporters. They all eventually get you the pin.
    Usually, there's 1 entrance that everyone's going in. Maybe the other one is harder to see. Well, if you go in the one that everybody else in going in, you're going to be booted out with the "Sorry, queue for this room is too long," message for that second or third room. Go in the other porter, and you won't have a long wait. My wait was two people. :lmao:

JUST A HINT

Re: A tip for the Halloween Mazes

how do i get to the maze????????

Comment

Well, today the maze is open from 12:30-8:30 Pacific Time. There are 5 different maze rooms.. all award the Halloween 06 Pin in the 3rd room.

All 5 Maze rooms will be at the top of the Popular Guest Rooms List when the event is open. Good luck with it

PS: I found the Purple and Red Mazes the easiest

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
        Well, today the maze is open from 12:30-8:30 Pacific Time. There are 5 different maze rooms.. all award the Halloween 06 Pin in the 3rd room.

All 5 Maze rooms will be at the top of the Popular Guest Rooms List when the event is open. Good luck with it

PS: I found the Purple and Red Mazes the easiest
        Yes. A community leader had a "halloween maze" room open today, but that isn't it. Make sure it is once the even starts and that it is a a host/staff room.

Comment

Thank you friend!
          the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X