Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have an idea concerning the Space Ride Event.. and no I don't mean the design ;)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an idea concerning the Space Ride Event.. and no I don't mean the design ;)

OK, lots of people arre going to do different themes for their rides, right? So people are going to be needing furniture. I thought maybe one of the mods could make a thread just fo trading these items. You would post your wants and needs on there. For example, let's say my theme was red paperclips (I used this example because there are no paperclips in VMK). Let's say someone else's theme was Blue paperclips. I have a blue paperclip, and they have a red one. I could post:
    Wanted: Red Paperclip

They would look at that and say something like:
    I have a red paperclip, I'm looking for a blue one.

Just an idea. Sorry if it's confusing.

Re: I have an idea concerning the Space Ride Event

Nice idea. Thoguh Im POSITIVE I dont have any red paperclips..
    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Re: I have an idea concerning the Space Ride Event.. and no I don't mean the design ;

I am a bit confused. Why is this in the trading forum?

Please remember you can always PM/email us with ideas as well.

Comment

Re: I have an idea concerning the Space Ride Event.. and no I don't mean the design ;

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
        I am a bit confused. Why is this in the trading forum?

Please remember you can always PM/email us with ideas as well.
        Actually, you know what, it doesn't even make sense anymore. You can just close it. And next time I have an idea, I'll pm it to you

Comment

Closed by request of OP.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X