Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

    Okay. So I decided to bring the old quest machine back out. Dust it off, and make a new quest, hoping to finally, and once and for all, get best quest. But I'm going to need some help. I will need 3 magenta rockets. I don't really have a clue what they're worth, so please post that, and here is what I have.

    Full set of Halloween pins
    Full set of Tron pins
    1 full set of each costume that came out for Halloween
    Uphill pieces and downhill pieces (Space Mountain)

    I have some other stuff, I just don't want to trade it really.
    Last edited by dubeskin; 11-12-2006, 01:33 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

    I'm not sure what they are worth either, but I have some for trade. I would be interested in tron tanks, but more so the lightcycle couches or golden things if you have those. Let me know, please.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

      I still have the rocket, do u have any princess dresses, on a girl account or something lol

      EDIT - I'm also looking for penny presses, lots of penny presses lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

        Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
        I still have the rocket, do u have any princess dresses, on a girl account or something lol

        EDIT - I'm also looking for penny presses, lots of penny presses lol
        I wish I had some penny presses. Sadly I only have 1 of each color, and not willing to give them up . I have full blue dress on another account.

        Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
        I'm not sure what they are worth either, but I have some for trade. I would be interested in tron tanks, but more so the lightcycle couches or golden things if you have those. Let me know, please.
        Unfortunately, I have no gold items. But I do have a couple, a literally a couple, of lightcycle couches. And as I said, I have TONS of tron tanks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

          The rocket couches came from an in park quest. And I've gotten two of them for a dog pin back in august. That may put it in perspective of how much they're are worth, but keep in mind that now that all the other rocket's have been realised, the rarity of magenta has gon way up

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

            Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
            I wish I had some penny presses. Sadly I only have 1 of each color, and not willing to give them up . I have full blue dress on another account.



            Unfortunately, I have no gold items. But I do have a couple, a literally a couple, of lightcycle couches. And as I said, I have TONS of tron tanks.
            It's ok i have like 10 and i dont want to give any up LOL so anyways, i HAVE to get my sisters pink and blue dresses, so i am interested in yours, so what can u do. is rocket worth full? i have no idea. i would give it to u for full, but i dont know if i am ripping u off lol
            Last edited by Rayangelo; 11-06-2006, 08:54 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

              Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
              It's ok i have like 10 and i dont want to give any up LOL so anyways, i HAVE to get my sisters pink and blue dresses, so i am interested in yours, so what can u do. is rocket worth full? i have no idea. i would give it to u for full, but i dont know if i am ripping u off lol

              EDIT - taking shot right now, I'll be on in 6 - 15 min.
              That would be fine. To tell the truth, I don't care about the dress, and I also don't know what both the dress and the rocket are worth. It was originally an idea to get all the dresses, but I created the account a day after the first week, so I didn't get that one, and I didn't feel like getting the rest of them. Unless you feel like you are getting ripped off, I guess it's ok.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

                Nope fine with me i dont even like the rocket, lol, do u want to make the trade now? I can log on. Finished shot faster than normal today, anyways we can meet in my trade room, if u can make it on right now

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

                  Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                  Nope fine with me i dont even like the rocket, lol, do u want to make the trade now? I can log on. Finished shot faster than normal today, anyways we can meet in my trade room, if u can make it on right now
                  Fine. I actually just logged on to work on my quest. Do you happen to have any other rockets? Lol. Meet me in my room, and my other character will also be there. You can meet her. She's really nice .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

                    Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
                    Fine. I actually just logged on to work on my quest. Do you happen to have any other rockets? Lol. Meet me in my room, and my other character will also be there. You can meet her. She's really nice .
                    Ok so i am making a feedback thread Im glad iu liked my ugly space stuff

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

                      I am still looking for another magenta rocket, and also the flying saucers.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

                        Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
                        I am still looking for another magenta rocket, and also the flying saucers.
                        I have one.(Magenta Rocket) What is your offer bc i had to trade alot for it. (LOL, i dont even know why i got it!)
                        i'm obsessed...
                        and always will be.

                        harry potter
                        percy jackson
                        edward cullen
                        <3

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

                          Lol, I don't know. What types of things are you looking for? But most likely I won't trade a lot for it .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

                            i need wells

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Dubeskin is looking for some stuff. Please help him

                              Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                              i need wells
                              So do I . I traded some a while back, so now I don't have any...but! I will be going to Disneyland soon, so...I'll see...

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X