This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are the quest kiosks still for sale?

i want one, but i dont know if theyre still for sale...and where are they sold? (i think theyre sold at the inner space shop, but i'm not really sure......) and are they tradable?
    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Re: are the quest kiosks still for sale?

no they are not right now... but keep ur fingers crossed that they come out again with the charge for entry turnstiles
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

According to the most recent VMK newsletter the turnstiles you saw in the Space Ride-A-Thon this past weekend will be somewhat taking the place of Quest kiosks.

You will also be able to charge a certain amount of credits (or no credits) for people to pass through the turnstile and participate in whatever activity it is you have built in your room.

I personally can't wait and think that this is a great idea with so many uses. So, save up your credits for when they come out.

Comment

Hmm...they're not out, I know that; everyone thinks that when the prices were reduced to 15,000 credits it was because they were going off the stores soon. But, I do like the charging credits idea :razz: My maximmum amount will be 10 credits. Just to be fair

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X