X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space mountain guest room bug?

I'm talking about this room:

Whenever I go to this room and leave it, the room noise sticks with me wherever I go. Does this happen to anyone else? or is it just me. I have to restart VMK after I go to this room...

Ah!!

Laura

Re: Space mountain guest room bug?

Hmm.. is it that weird buzzing noise? I always thought it was from the space mountain ride peices, but none the less, yes it does happen to me at times ^_^

Comment

nope never noticed, i don't usually play with sound
      Angels Fan, born and raised.
      Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

I got it the buzzing from the ride parts too.. but I get the main music sticking for a bit more than anything - hopefully the ride parts BUZZ will go away.

Comment

I get that sometimes, sometimes the beginning sound (when you log in, like someone sprinkled dust on you) and it gets annoying, especially in a noisy room such as the HSM Gym room and the Baseball Room.

Comment

Why i acually get this all the time. When ever i enter the room the backbackground music stays

Comment

ah good to see it's not just me.

Laura

Comment

I get it too because of the ride pieces. It follows me around until I log off and then log on again.

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                  Why i acually get this all the time. When ever i enter the room the backbackground music stays
                  If I am logging into vmk and I do not go directly to a player area and instead "follow a friend" or a friend's room, I get the main music tagging along. I don't seem to have that problem if I jump into another area - only for a moment first.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                    If I am logging into vmk and I do not go directly to a player area and instead "follow a friend" or a friend's room, I get the main music tagging along. I don't seem to have that problem if I jump into another area - only for a moment first.

yeah. just re-entering a room will make it go away, not with the track 'noise' though :/

Laura

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X