This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Messing up Yet again!!!

I was on and then I got off for just a couple min. Then whaen I tried to get back on it messed up and VMK was having problems once again!! I am getting tired of:rant: this when are they going to fix this problem that seems to happen everyday??!!!:verymad: :argue: :verymad: Anyone else tired of this????

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Re: Game Messing up Yet again!!!

Originally posted by Allitalianboy View Post
    I was on and then I got off for just a couple min. Then whaen I tried to get back on it messed up and VMK was having problems once again!! I am getting tired of:rant: this when are they going to fix this problem that seems to happen everyday??!!!:verymad: :argue: :verymad: Anyone else tired of this????
    yea this is quite annoying...i got on, and then i tried to go into another room. My friend and I just stayed in the music room laughing. Anyway, i tried to log out then back in. Now i'm just getting messages that vmk is closed

Comment

yea this is quite annoying
      I agree with you all the way! You cant even contact them!!

Comment

Well, im not tired of it its kind of annoying that this is happing again. But oh well.. I heard that the Pirates game was having problems like there where people playing and that they couldn't get out of the game they where just sitting on the water and talking to each other.

Comment

couldn't get out of the game they where just sitting on the water and talking to each other.
          I was one of them! lol

Comment

Originally posted by myleadguitargirl View Post
            Well, im not tired of it its kind of annoying that this is happing again. But oh well.. I heard that the Pirates game was having problems like there where people playing and that they couldn't get out of the game they where just sitting on the water and talking to each other.
            lol..no wonder my friend was in the pirate game forever! lol I feel so bad for her....I just hope they fix it soon!

Comment

I was one of them! lol
              lol - I think that is why they closed it.. cause of the pirates game

Comment

Now it says it is closed wow just great!! I hope it will be fixed soon!! This is bugging me! The pirates game has been messing up for a couple months now! Maybe it needs to go even though i love that game!

Comment

Well It's a game stuff is going to mess up. Toontown has less glitches but you have to pay for it I'm jsut glad I don't have to pay for it.

Comment

I look on the positive It's a good time to go play the pirate game in the hopes of getting the sparrow suit

take that jediMihawk

Comment

oh i made a song out of you thread. anyways, i do beleive that everyone is tired of this but VMK is like everything- its not perfect. so its another flaw in life that we just have to deal with.... unless.... YOU can invent some kind of Miracle Machine.....

Comment

Or you could stop playing vmk and take up something better. Like lacrosse, or cake, or being awesome.
                        Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                          Or you could stop playing vmk and take up something better. Like lacrosse, or cake, or being awesome.
                          In other words, Zaris wants you to be him.

Comment

Well, since the giant crash the other day, I haven't had any problems. Except that I just recently crashed, that's all for today .

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                              Well, since the giant crash the other day, I haven't had any problems. Except that I just recently crashed, that's all for today .
                              sorry to be random, but SnaplePlucked- i have noticed that you have been posting like Crazy! not like Krazy. (me)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X