This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• release date?

i was told recently that best buy was going to release the wii and plansation 3 on the same day...is this true?

can they even do that?

as far as i've been told the wii will be released on the 19 i don't think that they can or should change the release the release date at the last minute
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Re: release date?

The PS3 is going to be released tomorrow (the 17th). The Wii will be released on Sunday (The 19th).

Comment

Unless you live in Europe or Australia, where the Wii is out on December 7 and the PS3 may eventually come out in March 2007...
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by Loomis View Post
        Unless you live in Europe or Australia, where the Wii is out on December 7 and the PS3 may eventually come out in March 2007...

im sensing sarcasm....ps3 ftw thanksss
        "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
        "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
        "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
        I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
        If you won the lottery what would you do?
        Originally posted by Wally
        Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X