This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this amusing

So I started playing again to just walk around and I ended up in this cafe. They were selling "bears" there. As you may guess they were serving beer. Well a VMK staff person came in and said they would ban anyone serving it. Well one person did it and they got banned, then another did and they got banned. And then another person said they were drinking beer and they got banned.

Now I have 2 questions for this:

Why were they serving beer in VMK?

and

Why didn't they learn when the FIRST person got banned?
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Re: Found this amusing

Most likely they were mule or careless accounts that could be thrown away easily. Someone with an older account would know better, and me more careful. And have common sense. But then again, the account could have been scammed, and someone was just out to end the account.

Comment

Thats too funny. I guess I might have to tone down my "House of the Rising Sun" room. It's pretty clear what it is, but nobody has ever talked about bears in there. All I need now is a zydeco band on the stage and it will be just like before the flood - ah, good memories.

"I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
      "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Found this amusing

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
        Most likely they were mule or careless accounts that could be thrown away easily. Someone with an older account would know better, and me more careful. And have common sense. But then again, the account could have been scammed, and someone was just out to end the account.
        Yea, this could have been the case. Well, (s)he better check out all of those cafe places and see how many people actually do this! Let me just give you a hint:

ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN A CAFE IS ALWAYS DRINKING "BEAR."

This is yet another thing that VMK has a problem with. I just wish that staff would notice how we good traders of rare are to others. We don't do disguisting things since we don't do taken, we don't get dissed by VMK_Mocha because we don't have "bay be"s, and we don't drink "bear" or get scammed because we don't support hotels and/or cafes Well, it is all true.

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
          So I started playing again to just walk around and I ended up in this cafe.
          Welcome back to VMK. But please get out of there! We don't want you getting banned also!

Try doing some quests or playing some mini-games with some of us. :cwink:

Comment

Then why does VMK/Shrunken Ned sell those "Bear" like bottles and cups? Talk about hypicritical.

But interesting thought really.
            Cafe Play:
            W= "Waiter"
            P= "Person"
            P= Waiter can you get your but over here?
            P= Waiter!
            P=Waiter hurry up
            W= Miss, how may I help you?
            P= I need some fries, bear and a burger!! Now.
            W= Miss, how may I help you?
            P= I all ready told you.
            VMK Staf Walks in.
            P= Give me bear or ill report you
            W= -gives-
            P & W Banned.
            The end.
            the oc freak. <3*

Comment

jack does vmk?!!?!? weird never woulda seen that one comin... and i agree gotta be secondary accounts and just plain stupid people :\
              "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
              "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
              "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
              I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
              If you won the lottery what would you do?
              Originally posted by Wally
              Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X