Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROCKING Trades

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ROCKING Trades

    Here is what I'm trading. Look at it. Adore. Wish you had it. Cherish the moment. Offer. Thats all there is to it. :lol:


    Wishlist:
    Snowman
    Stacks of presents

    I will edit when I do want something
    Last edited by ROCKINGEMAN; 12-11-2006, 03:24 PM.



  • #2
    Re: ROCKING Trades

    B U M P
    U
    M
    P


    :lol:


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: ROCKING Trades

      Ok, so, I need 5 plain walls and three with cannon

      I have:

      Explorer suitcase sofa
      Set of Thunder Mountain Train teleporters
      saddle seats red
      2 football first down markers
      lots of halloween bat bags
      3 halloween punpkin bags
      red holiday chair
      pink captain nemo's chair


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: ROCKING Trades

        Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
        Ok, so, I need 5 plain walls and three with cannon

        I have:

        Explorer suitcase sofa
        Set of Thunder Mountain Train teleporters
        saddle seats red
        2 football first down markers
        lots of halloween bat bags
        3 halloween punpkin bags
        red holiday chair
        pink captain nemo's chair


        (I like bold items)

        Is that too much for you?


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: ROCKING Trades

          Bump! 5 plain walls and 3 cannons are now gone!


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: ROCKING Trades

            I am interested in the rest of your pirate maze items.

            I have the following:

            -1x Disneyland Retro Turnstile, Color Blue
            -1x Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Idol, Color Cyan
            -1x Thanksgiving 06 Pin
            -1x Halloween 06 Pin
            -1x Full Set of this year's Halloween Pins, including the host pin
            -1x Explorer's Suitcase Sofa
            -1x Animator's Desk, with Stool
            -1x Witch Hat
            -1x Superhero Mask
            -1x T-Shirt With Pin Lanyard, Color Purple
            -1x Princess Tiara
            -1x Full Princess Dress, Color Gold
            -1x Jafar Hat

            I am also trading these buyables:

            -3x Pink Holiday Wreath
            -2x Toy Soldier, Color Red
            -14x Coffee Table Crate, Color Gray

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: ROCKING Trades

              Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
              I am interested in the rest of your pirate maze items.

              I have the following:

              -1x Disneyland Retro Turnstile, Color Blue
              -1x Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Idol, Color Cyan
              -1x Thanksgiving 06 Pin
              -1x Halloween 06 Pin
              -1x Full Set of this year's Halloween Pins, including the host pin
              -1x Explorer's Suitcase Sofa
              -1x Animator's Desk, with Stool
              -1x Witch Hat
              -1x Superhero Mask
              -1x T-Shirt With Pin Lanyard, Color Purple
              -1x Princess Tiara
              -1x Full Princess Dress, Color Gold
              -1x Jafar Hat

              I am also trading these buyables:

              -3x Pink Holiday Wreath
              -2x Toy Soldier, Color Red
              -14x Coffee Table Crate, Color Gray
              I like the bolded items. Tell me what you want to trade out of those.


              Comment


              • #8
                Re: ROCKING Trades

                I am also trading the 8/9 pin. I want to include that with the offer for snowman, but whatever just offer.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: ROCKING Trades

                  Well, do you only have one plain wall and four turrets left?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: ROCKING Trades

                    Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                    Well, do you only have one plain wall and four turrets left?
                    I have 1 plain, 1 cannon, and 5 turrets.


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: ROCKING Trades

                      How many will you give for the desk and stool?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: ROCKING Trades

                        Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                        How many will you give for the desk and stool?
                        Hmm.. Umm.. I will give 3 turrets and a plain or cannon your choice. If i need more or less just tell me.


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: ROCKING Trades

                          What will you give for the tiki and the suitcase?

                          EDIT: I am going to trade the desk for the other offer, but the idol and the suitcase are still up for grabs.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: ROCKING Trades

                            Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                            What will you give for the tiki and the suitcase?

                            EDIT: I am going to trade the desk for the other offer, but the idol and the suitcase are still up for grabs.
                            Hmm.. I will trade the same maybe both plain and cannon. Not sure.


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: ROCKING Trades

                              Okay, well that sounds good to me. I think I have enough turrets now, anyway. Just decide how much you want to trade, and I will be ready.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X