This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What new clothes should be added?

I was wondering what new clothes or what ever else should be added to vmk here are my thoughts.

Costumes:Mickey,minnie,goofy,donald, toy story characters, aladdin characters

Clothes: Girls: black tank top and black girl shirt
    Boys: make those plaid long sleeve shirts with the coller buyable

hats: devil horns, angel halo, dumbo ears, bows for girls, rocker hats the ones that are flat on top with a bill, beanies w/w/o bill

hair: girls: short hair, really long hair, be able to put streaks on
    Boys: mohawks!!!

Etc: be able to wear necklaces, bracelets, chains, etc

Re: What new clothes should be added

Awesome ideas
    I like the devil horns and angel halo idea.. now if only we could wear accessories without changing our clothes
    Angel wings, devil tail.. ooo and we definitely need sunglasses

Comment

yea nice ideas
      the costumes are a good idea too but it will be a little wierd walking around with characters everywhere
      but still good idas =]

Comment

yeah it would be weird with character every where so i would make those costumes really rare and somewhat hard to get and i also add to the costumes list an incredible costume even though they already have super costumes the incredible would be cool. and just to inform every one you can post your own ideas for clothes here too

Comment

Originally posted by duhduhkid View Post
          yeah it would be weird with character every where so i would make those costumes really rare and somewhat hard to get and i also add to the costumes list an incredible costume even though they already have super costumes the incredible would be cool. and just to inform every one you can post your own ideas for clothes here too
          yea if they were really rare it wouldnt be that bad

Comment

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a Ghost-Hunter outfit like the ones in the Haunted Mansion game. Both Green & Pink/Purple for both Girls and Boys (Boys being able to wear pink/purple and Girls being able to wear green) that would be AWESOME!
            I'm going to send that to the Contact Us (aka Black Hole) along with a pic of our new years hat :lol:
            the oc freak. <3*

Comment

definatly send that in with the awesome hat. that would be a cool costume. i also think there should be the davy jones costume instead of the pin.

Comment

Beanie Hat Magic you use it as a magic and then you can fly!!!! What New Ears(Ears Get It?) hat did you make?
                Last edited by nnic; 12-29-2006, 09:57 AM. Reason: Because I wanted to

Comment

New Years hat, in my avatar, or go to the News forum, post #100.

We should have hippie otufits to go along with the New Years Hat! :lmao:
                  the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                    New Years hat, in my avatar, or go to the News forum, post #100.

We should have hippie otufits to go along with the New Years Hat! :lmao:
                    hippie outfits.. interesting =]

Comment

could you give link for the hat i want to see it?

Hippie!! LOL! And then A Peace Necklace!And new hairstyle is afro!

Comment

Hippie outfit definatly!! that would be cool wearing headbands flair pants vests but then all of our characters would be like doing drugs or something because that is what hippies do so then all of our virtual characters would be like sleeping on main street and stuck in trees or whatever,

Comment

Originally posted by duhduhkid View Post
                          Hippie outfit definatly!! that would be cool wearing headbands flair pants vests but then all of our characters would be like doing drugs or something because that is what hippies do so then all of our virtual characters would be like sleeping on main street and stuck in trees or whatever,

Or eating at cafes

-dave
                          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
                            Awesome ideas
                            I like the devil horns and angel halo idea.. now if only we could wear accessories without changing our clothes
                            Angel wings, devil tail.. ooo and we definitely need sunglasses

Yes, plain sunglasses, so I don't have to wear that Yeti hat with them.

-dave
                            "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                            "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

I was thinking dresses maybe.. not too pieces you know? me myself in real i am not a person to wear a dress unless it's homecoming or something but in VMK it might look pretty neat. And the Angel halo idea is awesome i would wear it always to prove what an angel i really am LOL

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                              "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X