Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i dont no what to ask for for these to things???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont no what to ask for for these to things???

i might trade my gold ears with a rare churro pin should i trade it??if so what for??? plz help
    sigpicpeople may put me down, but i get right back up and fight...

Re: i dont no what to ask for for these to things???

no dont!! nobody cares really about pins keep the ears! they are way cooler and if you are going to trade your gold ears trade them for like something from a park quest or more than one thing

Comment

ok thanks u are really helpful

Comment

Churro pins were a Host prize a few monthes back, which makes them somewhat rare. A fair trade for it would be another Host pin, such as the Tiki room Opening pin or the Surfing pin. The Gold Ears are now retired (since the 50th is over), which means its value has gone up a bit. Dont think you can get inferno or Stitch for it, but it can be traded for decent in park quest items (such as a Wanted Poster), magic (Teleport or invisiblity, but not fireworks), or another hat (black ears, sorceror, or any of the hats released during Halloween or Hat Month). Should you trade them? Only you can know that answer. But if you get a good trade offer both you and the other player like, then go with it. But if you have any doubts what so ever, dont do it. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by duhduhkid View Post
          no dont!! nobody cares really about pins keep the ears! they are way cooler and if you are going to trade your gold ears trade them for like something from a park quest or more than one thing
          I care about pins.

I think your best bet is to trade the ears for magic or other hats, that's usually what people offer in my experience

Comment

Like GoofGeek and dance said, it's really up to you. But a Churro Pin isn't worth Gold Mickey Ears.
            sigpic

Comment

Every time I have one hat that I always wear, my first thought is to look for another hat for about the same "value" so I don't have an empty head.

... and I started VMK with an empty head ... ah, how time flies

Comment

:lmao: snap who said you still don't? OH BURN!! JK ILY It's true, you have to gather the information and equality as you go. I use snap's technique as well

Comment

..you know what I meant when I said "empty head", right Dance? :lol:

And yes, thanks for agreeing

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                    ..you know what I meant when I said "empty head", right Dance? :lol:

And yes, thanks for agreeing
                    :lmao:

Comment

ok thanks it did take me alot of trades to get mickey ears

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X