This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Last Seagull's Nest Hat

Ok, after spending time in CL_LittleDragonErin's room at closing and seeing everybody with their Mouse Ears ... well I want some now. I'm tempted to trade my last Seagull's Nest Hat for a deal with Mouse Ears (black or gold), plus anything else you want to throw in.

Re: My Last Seagull's Nest Hat

Arg if only i still had my ears!!! I just traded them, I'll be getting some before the 7yh, Im going to the park, I'll get some black ones, If you dont have any by then, I also have a flag day hat Must get Birdy,

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
      Arg if only i still had my ears!!! I just traded them, I'll be getting some before the 7yh, Im going to the park, I'll get some black ones, If you dont have any by then, I also have a flag day hat Must get Birdy,
      Do they still give out the black hat if I go to the park? Because if they do then maybe I could trade you for the flag day hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
        Do they still give out the black hat if I go to the park? Because if they do then maybe I could trade you for the flag day hat.
        yes, I believe you cet them from the innoventions center, by creating a character in the park - that's how i got mine

Comment

- edited - nvm, i dont need it that bad, seems like Ray needs it more. She can get it

Comment

Hmmm ... well I'll go by there tomorrow and check it out. Then I'll let you know if I'll trade my Seagull for your Flag Day Hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerican View Post
              Ok, well i need the bird. I could give gold ears, and it depends on what else you are looking for as to what the other items will be.
              Well, what do you have? I'm looking for Pirate stuff ... anything pirate.

Comment

Well, what do you have? I'm looking for Pirate stuff ... anything pirate.
                hmm. in that case. i can give gold ears, flag hat, and a small sand rug?

Comment

OT - Read my post in Ray's Mickey Mouse Club Emerican

all i have that is pirates is walls, and thrones, and a dream pirate Turret i can give u all that plus flag for it, i dont know the exact number of these things, I'll be on vmk tomorrow though

Comment

hmm. in that case. i can give gold ears, flag hat, and a small sand rug?
                    Hmmm ... this sounds really good! I'll go for this trade Emerican. Will you be on VMK tomorrow?

Comment

Hmmm ... this sounds really good! I'll go for this trade Emerican. Will you be on VMK tomorrow?
                      Of course I will be on Well im in eastern time zone, so im on usually when VMK opens, I will just keep searching you throughout the day or maybe we can meet somewhere, what ever works for you.

Comment

Of course I will be on Well im in eastern time zone, so im on usually when VMK opens, I will just keep searching you throughout the day or maybe we can meet somewhere, what ever works for you.
                        Search for me using TikiRoomLiz. I'll be on later in the evening though, 8 pm your time, would that be good for you?

Comment

Search for me using TikiRoomLiz. I'll be on later in the evening though, 8 pm your time, would that be good for you?
                          That sounds great, I have nothing else to do at that time. If I can't be on at that time I will notify you ahead of time. I'll probably be on most likely, so I will be looking for you. Thanks again.

Comment

Just to note, that yes if you creative a character in the park, you get black mickey ears

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Emerican, just to let you know I've been trying to get on VMK and keep getting disconnected. If the trade doesn't happen today what day would be good for you?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X