This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Kali Couch!!

Hello Everyone - Yep, I'm trading the Thrill Seeker Quest at WDW Kali Couch. I am not looking for anything specific at the moment, so just give me an offer, and I'll let you know what I think about it.
    Thanks!

Re: Trading Kali Couch!!

Hmm..the most I can offer now is 3000+ Shopping Spree.
    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
      Hmm..the most I can offer now is 3000+ Shopping Spree.
      No thanks I have lots of credits ( thanks to PIRATES - hehe )

Comment

How about a couple of green pirate thrones, a few christmas items such as 3 green candy canes and a Host Pin, a football predictometer, a cookie tree, maybe a cookie bench or two and a new years hat.
        I can also offer a shopping spree on top of this offer.
        sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
        Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

I can offer a dreams pin and a black pirate throne and a space mountain host pin and if u need more a gingerbread bench

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
            How about a couple of green pirate thrones, a few christmas items such as 3 green candy canes and a Host Pin, a football predictometer, a cookie tree, maybe a cookie bench or two and a new years hat.
            I can also offer a shopping spree on top of this offer.
            I have all of that I'm sorry - if you have anything rare from a while back, that might work

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
            I can offer a dreams pin and a black pirate throne and a space mountain host pin and if u need more a gingerbread bench
            I like the dreams pin ( ROFL ) but I have the black pirate throne and host pin AND gingerbread bench ( but I could use more of those ) I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
              I have all of that I'm sorry - if you have anything rare from a while back, that might work

I like the dreams pin ( ROFL ) but I have the black pirate throne and host pin AND gingerbread bench ( but I could use more of those ) I'm sorry
              oK, Ill find something to add to my pin how 'bout two gigerbread benches and a dreams poster?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                oK, Ill find something to add to my pin how 'bout two gigerbread benches and a dreams poster?
                hmm.. i'm not sure - do u have any other rare items instead of the poster or something? I have a wishlist on my Pirate Wall Trade thread if you want to check that out.

Comment

How about an Animation Desk and Stool?
                  :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                  Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X