This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epcot's hiding....

I have looked at the January build... and noticed New references to Epcot Center...

and this time i mean Epcot Center

in the VMK Gallery, their are 2 logos, the World of Motion logo, and Horizons logo.

their is a modern epcot reference with the X-2 rocket in the loading window. with an astronaut and the ticket.

man, they keep tempting me. lol

Re: Epcot's hiding....

Figment, Figment, and more Figment... a perfect NPC if I ever saw one. Let's not forget the old purple Figment hats they used to sell at Epcot...

Comment

What if its WestCOT, and nop EpCOT?

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
        What if its WestCOT, and nop EpCOT?
        westcot is dead.. and not a real place at all...

besides, Epcot is a favorite among some producers.

Comment

Hard to say what they will do. Are they releasing two new guest rooms? Are they taunting us with Club 33? Give me a break!
          the oc freak. <3*

Comment

I'm just...going along with what they are doing and giving my feelings out on what I feel about them. Like about the remixed fireworks.

Comment

if they have been working on Epcot, its long out... maybe October of 2007 (Epcot's 25th)

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
                besides, Epcot is a favorite among some producers.
                It's my favorite! where else can you eat and drink your way around the world in about 2 hours.)

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
                if they have been working on Epcot, its long out... maybe October of 2007 (Epcot's 25th)
                Hmmmm...interesting idea. I'd like to see that but would they let it interfere with the Halloween overlay which is the most popular time on vmk?
                Originally posted by larasound
                am I the burrito man?

Comment

OMGoodness yes yes - I was thinking this exactly about the Epcot stuff. When I first heard Yavn mentioning if anyone was up for an Epcot guest room, in my mind I was screaming "yes!". What better than an Epcot In-Park Quest? Well, maybe the prizes?! I would <3333 an epcot quest, with little mini Spaceship Earth globes as prizes..... where was I? Oh yes! EPCOT GUEST ROOM WOULD ROCK! With test track and stuff in the background... VE would be nice.... no not VMK Explosion, I'm talking Virtual Epcot (tho both rock )

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X