X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• observations from new build...

The gator is over worked

they paid attention to each detail nicely you even seethe exit from club 33 in the hub room for new orleans.

everything fits where its suppose to except blue bayou is where cafe Orleans is really... but still nicer choice. both do have a mint julep and monte cristo. (I'm hungry)

one thing that did not change... they moved HM into new Orleans. but the frontier land monorail still goes to the HM's attic...

even though the New Orleans monorail is off of the new Orleans hub.

Oh, i love the keel boat in the hub too.

Re: observations from new build...

Hmm. I can't even get into Blue Bayou. Even through advance. I don't think I ever will in the next week.
    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
      Hmm. I can't even get into Blue Bayou. Even through advance. I don't think I ever will in the next week.
      Oh i know! I was online at about 10:00 my time ( 7:00 PT ) and ALL THE ROOMS ( in advanced mode ) were JAM PACKED Red Mickey's all of them... Insanity .. pure insanity - but who can blame 'em? I <3 VMK too

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
        Oh i know! I was online at about 10:00 my time ( 7:00 PT ) and ALL THE ROOMS ( in advanced mode ) were JAM PACKED Red Mickey's all of them... Insanity .. pure insanity - but who can blame 'em? I <3 VMK too

ROFL! if you went into it at the end of VMK when it started closing like 20 minutes before closing it was very easy to enter

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
        "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

See, that's not possible for everyone since it's 1am in my time zone. I like my sleep
          the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
            See, that's not possible for everyone since it's 1am in my time zone. I like my sleep
            Same here - Go Eastern! - I need to sleep too, considering school the next day... weekends, I'm there

Comment

i got in it but i used the vmk pass and got on the monrail you behind 42 ppl or more in that line!
              Vmk Rules :monkey: :ghug:
              :roll: Dogs Rule :roll:
              Cat Rule
              ) I Rule:yea: :thumbup: :bow:
              :meet:

:imtheone: :imtheone: :imtheone: :imtheone: :imtheone: :imtheone: :imtheone: :imtheone: :sc: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Comment

GMT ftw!
                In the morning/lunchtime in america is perfect gaming time over here.

Comment

i got into club33 with the vmk pass. I'll post a picture later i saw phinny and sparky
                  And yet through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind, for
                  with each dawn she found new hope that someday her dreams of
                  happiness would come true.

Comment

not only is HM in frontierland but also POTC should be in new orleans
                    I am Patino on vmk

I <3 soccer

My goals for 2007:
                    score the winning goal in soccer
                    get inferno
                    become a community leader
                    and be rich on vmk

Comment

Originally posted by seabass0795 View Post
                      not only is HM in frontierland but also POTC should be in new orleans
                      I agree. Adventureland would still have a minigame in jungle cruise.

With HM moving, they need to put an NPC in Frontierland. Tomorrowland, too.
                      Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                      The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Well, they should have kept HM in Frontierland, but added an entrance from New Orleans Square. Then, moved POTC to New Orleans Square. There are three NPC's already in Frontierland, but Tomorrowland needs one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                          Well, they should have kept HM in Frontierland, but added an entrance from New Orleans Square. Then, moved POTC to New Orleans Square. There are three NPC's already in Frontierland, but Tomorrowland needs one.
                          Except that HM and POTC are both in New Orleans Square in the real park. Maybe give Frontierland a new minigame like shooting gallery. Maybe give it new NPC like the billy goat on Big Thunder Mountain. And tomorrowland should have as an NPC Tom Morrow.
                          Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                          The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X