This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal messages?

i need help. now i can not send anymore personal messages how come!
    *Thecoolestaw*

Re: Personal messages?

If you under sixteen, you cannot send personal messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
      If you under sixteen, you cannot send personal messages.

well i was able to until today
      *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Yes, that happens all of the time; I suppose that after a while it finally registers your birthday. You will not have the privilege of private messaging back until your sixteenth birthday.

Comment

Yes, that happens all of the time; I suppose that after a while it finally registers your birthday. You will not have the privilege of private messaging back until your sixteenth birthday.
          oh thanks lady i did not know that does that mean then no one can personal message anyone
          *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Wow I had no idea that was a rule! Although it won't affect me, it's good to know. Thanks.

Comment

If you are talking about VMK, then it goes here. But if you're talking about here, its in the wrong place Anyways, Lady explained so..yeah.
              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by thecoolestaw16 View Post
                i need help. now i can not send anymore personal messages how come!
                Please see this thread for more information about Private Messages.

MiceChat VMK & SECURITY ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Originally posted by Monorail Man
                IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MEMBERS AGE 13 to 15:

In an effort to comply with changing safety concerns on the Internet, we have slightly altered the services available to our members age 15 and younger. All members age 13 - 15 will continue to be able to read and post to the site, play the MiceGames, and read MiceSpaces. However, they will no longer have access to non-moderated sections of the site (such as Private Messaging). Those under the age of 13 may be able to view the site, but are not permitted to post.

We encourage all members to help keep MiceChat safe for the entire community by reporting unusual posts and using Negative Reputation Voting when necessary to enforce the MiceChat terms of service.

Thank you for your help in creating a safe and friendly community for all.

Sincerely,
                The MiceChat Staff

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X