This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am i banned!?

oooommmmmmgosh!!!!!!!!!!!! I think im going to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in a truth or dare room. and when ever you enter those rooms the staff says "dont do bad stuff in here" and were like okay,thx! Then they banned me saying i did adult behavior stuff, one of the reasons why i hate VMK staff members, they need a new banning system!
    Last edited by VMKPrincess; 01-15-2007, 01:23 PM.
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Re: Why am i banned!?

omg me too!!!!!! i got banned, and i didnt say one word at all! i swear to god i did nothing wrong!!!
    well; haven't been on here in forever!

miss you guys! (:

Comment

Sometimes if one person says something inappropriate, the whole room gets banned. That's why I run away from rooms like that. You have a very strong chance of getting banned in such rooms. I'm sorry to hear that =\

Comment

i know i swear to god!! i didnt say 1 single word!!!!!!!! i was even afk at the time too! Well that sucks the fun out of a cookie!

Comment

Don't be sad. You weren't banned from MiceChat. I'm sure that Figment, BPF, or Summer will find a way to help you out. They sure do have a lot of problems with the banning system at VMK. Crazy stuff for sure.

Don't worry, it will all work out.
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

did you write VMK and complain? or was it just a short ban?
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
              Don't be sad. You weren't banned from MiceChat. I'm sure that Figment, BPF, or Summer will find a way to help you out. They sure do have a lot of problems with the banning system at VMK. Crazy stuff for sure.

Don't worry, it will all work out.
              She means that she got banned from the game, VMK.

VMKPrincess, Go to Contact US and check out the reason why you were banned.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                She means that she got banned from the game, VMK.

VMKPrincess, Go to Contact US and check out the reason why you were banned.
                Yes, I know. I was reassuring her that the VMK stuff would be taken care of but that she at least has MiceChat to keep her busy for now.
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Of course i dont hate the MC staff, you guys are the best! I did write and complain, but is a 2 hour ban too short to complain about?

Thee all mighty micechat! Woo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VMKPrincess View Post
                    Of course i dont hate the MC staff, you guys are the best! I did write and complain, but is a 2 hour ban too short to complain about?

Thee all mighty micechat! Woo!!!
                    Ah, 2 hours...thats nothing. Don't sweat it.

Well, My job here is done.

Comment

Two hours isn't that bad. I just would try to stay out of those kind of rooms in the future.

Comment

2 hours for me? Are you kidding.. ahhhh i think im losin it!

Comment

Errr.. it was wrong of them to ban you, but like Snappi said, those rooms are a danger. I advise you to never go in a "Cute or boot", "Truth or dare", or anything like that, because its basically a taken palace. When I was starting VMK, I went in a truth or dare room, and it was taken madness - ask each other out, make out, etc. I left, but I also received a strong warning from staff. So unless your planning to do taken, I see no reason to go there.

Comment

Good point, but wait u guys, im still banned!!

Comment

IM LOSING IT TOO PRINCESS! ME AND TBSPEEPSINTHEKNOW "PEEPS" WERE BOTH BANNED TOO! ALL WE EVER SAID WAS "HEY PEEPS!" AND "HEY SUPER!" I HATE VMK!!!! THEY SHOULD DEFANITLY JUST BAN THE PPL THAT WERE ACTUALLY DOING THE BAD STUFF, NOT JUST ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE ROOM!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: (U GET THE POINT...)
                              well; haven't been on here in forever!

miss you guys! (:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X