X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Newest RCT3 park, Jurassic Park

ENTRANCE....

more pictures on the way, I am currently working on the "Jurassic Park River Adventure" and "Soaring over Jurassic Park" the game is having isues though, keeps shutting down, it's not because of the scenery but I can't figure it out. but it will be done soon! let me know how it looks!

Re: My Newest RCT3 park, Jurassic Park

"What do they got in there, King Kong?"

So far so good, I'm a huge fan of Jurassic Park and any recreation/unique attractions is all good.

Comment

Awesome, it looks like the entrance in the movie!
      ***SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION***
      No, not really, i'm not working on a signature, I just said that because my signature space looks empty.:blush:

Comment

more to come, I got it working again so this park should hopefully soon be my biggest park I have created, right now I am thinking about making it sort of like a studio, have one big area themed to jurassic, one big area of Back to the future, and one big mummy area or WaterWorld area, or maybe just all jurassic.... what should I do?? all jurassic? or several different themes?

Comment

I would think you could easily do a full Jurassic Park...uh park. But my fanboy instincts want to see Back to the Future as well.

Comment

Were did all the scenery items come from? Is a lot of this is Wild or Soaked? And is that entrance from Atari Custom Scenery forum? It is looking great and I also think that J Park and BTTF would make good companion areas in one Park. That would give it some variety. So far, so good.
            Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
              Were did all the scenery items come from? Is a lot of this is Wild or Soaked? And is that entrance from Atari Custom Scenery forum? It is looking great and I also think that J Park and BTTF would make good companion areas in one Park. That would give it some variety. So far, so good.
              most of the scenery came from wild... but the JP set came from atari forums... I am now currently working on the Back to the Future building and the BTTF entrance.

Comment

I think you should have mutiple themes for your park.
                No, not really, i'm not working on a signature, I just said that because my signature space looks empty.:blush:

Comment

Originally posted by soyboy View Post
                  I think you should have mutiple themes for your park.
                  I am, so far I have Back to the future done and Jurassic park... soon to be Jaws, WaterWorld, War of the Worlds. Here are some pics of the Back to the Future building and area... (still not done)

Also, Jurassic Park River Adventure video coming soon!!!!

Comment

Looks pretty good. Isn't your park running slow though with all that fire and fog? Regardless, you guys always blow my parks out of the water. They're very impressive .

Comment

Great Job! I would also like to see different themes. BttF looks good, so does JP. If you have time, maybe you could do the Mummy ride, that would be cool. Keep up the great work!!!
                      sigpic

Ride lines, why did it have to be ride lines!!!
                      :captain:

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana John View Post
                        Great Job! I would also like to see different themes. BttF looks good, so does JP. If you have time, maybe you could do the Mummy ride, that would be cool. Keep up the great work!!!
                        I was thinking about doing a mummy ride, I might just do so

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                          Looks pretty good. Isn't your park running slow though with all that fire and fog? Regardless, you guys always blow my parks out of the water. They're very impressive .
                          Thanks DW! no, my computer was made for heavy gaming only so it is built to run very fast, I could have fog all over the entire park and it would still stay up to speed... it only slows down occasionally when the computer scans it self while I am playing the game.

Comment

^ Wow! You must have some awesome computer!

Well anyways, what kind of ride will be going in that huge Back to the Future builing?

Comment

Originally posted by soyboy View Post
                              ^ Wow! You must have some awesome computer!

Well anyways, what kind of ride will be going in that huge Back to the Future builing?
                              4 3D ride domes.

BTW I am creating my own custom scenery right now, I am working on WaterWorld and war of the Worlds, I expect them to be done and dthe whole park to be done by Friday.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X