This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! Level Two In Pirates!

First off I'd like to say that by far this is one of the most fun sites to get to know fellow MiceChatters and VMK players. All of you here are just great, and have made my time on here and VMK much more fun.

I have always dreaded the Pirates game because I am SO VERY BAD at it! A few days ago I had only won the game three times, so I needed seven more wins to get to level two. Talking about this with Midien and prettygirlpink (I hope I got your names right) they invited me to a game of Pirates to help me out.

I just wanted to thank Midien, prettygirlpink, and thecoolestaw for playing with me and making Pirates fun. So much fun that the next day I went back on there to get to level two ... and even played another game with Midien.

Re: Finally! Level Two In Pirates!

That was very nice of them well i wish you all the best in POTC!
    Forever

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

I'm right there with you...i'm terrible at pirates too. Mansion's my game

Laura

Comment

Woot Woot tiki! Congrats onward to level three

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by cyre View Post
          I'm right there with you...i'm terrible at pirates too. Mansion's my game

Laura
          Hehe i used to stink SO bad at pirates and ROCK at Mansion... erm,, now i ROCK at pirates and haven't played mansion for about 2 months -_-

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
          "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

I don't know what it is about pirates...I can't get the controls right then i get all frustrated. Then i get sunk and go swim with the fishes.

L

Comment

You just need to play practice and watch the other players to see what they do. I move the ship with the mouse (click crazy when your turning fast lol) and shoot with the arrow keys

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by cyre View Post
                I don't know what it is about pirates...I can't get the controls right then i get all frustrated. Then i get sunk and go swim with the fishes.

L
                That is so exactly what happens to me! I am terrible at it! My husband loves the game though. He plays it for me sometimes. I played with Spike and Woly before though and that was fun!
                sigpic
                My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

Way to go Stitch! It took me forever to get to level two. You were lucky to have such nice fellow MC'ers to help out :-)

Comment

Congrats! =]

Comment

Congrats! (: You learned from some of the best too. (;

Comment

i used to stink at pirates too and used to only really play mansion. but then i started to practice (this was before they changed it) and i started making friends that helped me. Then the new one came and i stoped playing agiain >_< then started again

so i guess what im saying is keep at it and you eventually get almost as good as me lol jk
                        and congrats on making it to level 2!!
                        formally known as:
                        SkateboardP

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
                          First off I'd like to say that by far this is one of the most fun sites to get to know fellow MiceChatters and VMK players. All of you here are just great, and have made my time on here and VMK much more fun.

I have always dreaded the Pirates game because I am SO VERY BAD at it! A few days ago I had only won the game three times, so I needed seven more wins to get to level two. Talking about this with Midien and prettygirlpink (I hope I got your names right) they invited me to a game of Pirates to help me out.

I just wanted to thank Midien, prettygirlpink, and thecoolestaw for playing with me and making Pirates fun. So much fun that the next day I went back on there to get to level two ... and even played another game with Midien.
                          thanks it was alot of fun i tried not to sink you so you can win but i missed midien (she was on my team) and hit you but other wise i am glad to help.
                          *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

your welcome heh
                            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X