This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

As the title says, I'm looking for the Princess Minnie Hat and Full Pink Princess Outfit (Shirt, Skirt, Shoes). I am willing to trade the following items:

1 x Gold Treasure Chair
    1 x Front Galleon Chair
    1 x Back Galleon Chair

Might add a few more items to my tradeables ... so let me know what you think or if you are willing to trade. All three of these items are from the VMK Pirate Pin Series.

EDIT: I could also add my TWO Flaming Ransacked Windows.
    Last edited by TikiRoomLiz; 01-25-2007, 12:47 PM.

Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

Well, i have the Pink princess dress w/o shoes...although i could try to get shoes
    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Comment

I have the pink dress with shoes...are you looking for a trade with all of these items? I wish I had the Minnie hat. That's a hard one to get.
      Originally posted by larasound
      am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
        I have the pink dress with shoes...are you looking for a trade with all of these items? I wish I had the Minnie hat. That's a hard one to get.
        Well I'll see what offers I get, and hopefully someone has all of them (but I doubt it). But, what part of my offer would you want for the pink dress with shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
          Well I'll see what offers I get, and hopefully someone has all of them (but I doubt it). But, what part of my offer would you want for the pink dress with shoes?
          All of it! lol What do you think is fair?
          am I the burrito man?

Comment

you get pirate pins?!?!?!?!
            sigpic

Comment

Were you still looking for the tron costume as well? Maybe we can work out something for both costumes.
              am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by prettygirlinpink View Post
                you get pirate pins?!?!?!?!
                Not in a few weeks, these are things I've been holding on to for a while when I first bought them.

Believe me, I'll let you know when I get new ones! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                  All of it! lol What do you think is fair?
                  I do believe it is fair, but since the Minnie Hat is harder to find I'll wait to see what offers I get for that. Then I'll let you know about trading with you. Also, I already got the full Tron suit.

Comment

I do believe it is fair, but since the Minnie Hat is harder to find I'll wait to see what offers I get for that. Then I'll let you know about trading with you. Also, I already got the full Tron suit.
                    Ok, cool! Not a problem. Just let me know...
                    am I the burrito man?

Comment

Rofl.. i am just going to drop it.. i feel that i am beggining to be a pain in the rear lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prettygirlinpink View Post
                        Rofl.. i am just going to drop it.. i feel that i am beggining to be a pain in the rear lol
                        Not at all! I'll hopefully be getting some this weekend at the meet ... if there are any sometimes they have them sometimes they don't.

Comment

As the title says, I'm looking for the Princess Minnie Hat and Full Pink Princess Outfit (Shirt, Skirt, Shoes). I am willing to trade the following items:

1 x Gold Treasure Chair
                          1 x Front Galleon Chair
                          1 x Back Galleon Chair

Might add a few more items to my tradeables ... so let me know what you think or if you are willing to trade. All three of these items are from the VMK Pirate Pin Series.

EDIT: I could also add my TWO Flaming Ransacked Windows.
                          I accept. The three piece pink dress and princess Minnie Hat are yours for those five pirate card set items. I have a mule who has all of those items.
                          Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                          The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

I'd trade the full dress ( top, bottom, shoes ) and a crown if needed for the treasure seat or any of the items

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
                              I'd trade the full dress ( top, bottom, shoes ) and a crown if needed for the treasure seat or any of the items
                              Sounds good to me for the dress! I'll meet you on VMK ... if it's working ... LOL!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X