Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

    As the title says, I'm looking for the Princess Minnie Hat and Full Pink Princess Outfit (Shirt, Skirt, Shoes). I am willing to trade the following items:

    1 x Gold Treasure Chair
    1 x Front Galleon Chair
    1 x Back Galleon Chair

    Might add a few more items to my tradeables ... so let me know what you think or if you are willing to trade. All three of these items are from the VMK Pirate Pin Series.

    EDIT: I could also add my TWO Flaming Ransacked Windows.
    Last edited by TikiRoomLiz; 01-25-2007, 12:47 PM.


  • #2
    Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

    Well, i have the Pink princess dress w/o shoes...although i could try to get shoes
    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

    GAMES I LOVE

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

      I have the pink dress with shoes...are you looking for a trade with all of these items? I wish I had the Minnie hat. That's a hard one to get.
      Originally posted by larasound
      am I the burrito man?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

        Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
        I have the pink dress with shoes...are you looking for a trade with all of these items? I wish I had the Minnie hat. That's a hard one to get.
        Well I'll see what offers I get, and hopefully someone has all of them (but I doubt it). But, what part of my offer would you want for the pink dress with shoes?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

          Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
          Well I'll see what offers I get, and hopefully someone has all of them (but I doubt it). But, what part of my offer would you want for the pink dress with shoes?
          All of it! lol What do you think is fair?
          Originally posted by larasound
          am I the burrito man?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

            you get pirate pins?!?!?!?!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

              Were you still looking for the tron costume as well? Maybe we can work out something for both costumes.
              Originally posted by larasound
              am I the burrito man?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

                Originally posted by prettygirlinpink View Post
                you get pirate pins?!?!?!?!
                Not in a few weeks, these are things I've been holding on to for a while when I first bought them.

                Believe me, I'll let you know when I get new ones! ;-)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

                  Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                  All of it! lol What do you think is fair?
                  I do believe it is fair, but since the Minnie Hat is harder to find I'll wait to see what offers I get for that. Then I'll let you know about trading with you. Also, I already got the full Tron suit.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

                    Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
                    I do believe it is fair, but since the Minnie Hat is harder to find I'll wait to see what offers I get for that. Then I'll let you know about trading with you. Also, I already got the full Tron suit.
                    Ok, cool! Not a problem. Just let me know...
                    Originally posted by larasound
                    am I the burrito man?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

                      Rofl.. i am just going to drop it.. i feel that i am beggining to be a pain in the rear lol
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

                        Originally posted by prettygirlinpink View Post
                        Rofl.. i am just going to drop it.. i feel that i am beggining to be a pain in the rear lol
                        Not at all! I'll hopefully be getting some this weekend at the meet ... if there are any sometimes they have them sometimes they don't.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

                          Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
                          As the title says, I'm looking for the Princess Minnie Hat and Full Pink Princess Outfit (Shirt, Skirt, Shoes). I am willing to trade the following items:

                          1 x Gold Treasure Chair
                          1 x Front Galleon Chair
                          1 x Back Galleon Chair

                          Might add a few more items to my tradeables ... so let me know what you think or if you are willing to trade. All three of these items are from the VMK Pirate Pin Series.

                          EDIT: I could also add my TWO Flaming Ransacked Windows.
                          I accept. The three piece pink dress and princess Minnie Hat are yours for those five pirate card set items. I have a mule who has all of those items.
                          Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

                          Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

                          [None]
                          The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

                            I'd trade the full dress ( top, bottom, shoes ) and a crown if needed for the treasure seat or any of the items

                            take that jediMihawk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Looking For: Princess Minnie Hat & Full Pink Princess Dress

                              Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
                              I'd trade the full dress ( top, bottom, shoes ) and a crown if needed for the treasure seat or any of the items
                              Sounds good to me for the dress! I'll meet you on VMK ... if it's working ... LOL!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X