This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home page poll - Favorite Haunted Mansion

Currently, the poll on the front page asks what your favorite haunted mansion is. The results are 51% WDW, 31% Disneyland, 8% DLP, 7% Tokyo. I've been to all four. My favorite, by far, was the one in Paris. I'm guessing this is more a reflection on who has been to each park.
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Re: Home page poll - Favorite Haunted Mansion

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Currently, the poll on the front page asks what your favorite haunted mansion is. The results are 51% WDW, 31% Disneyland, 8% DLP, 7% Tokyo. I've been to all four. My favorite, by far, was the one in Paris. I'm guessing this is more a reflection on who has been to each park.
    Yeah, I would think that most VMK players are younger and haven't had the oppourtunity to go overseas...I'm not young and I know I haven't and I've never been to Disneyland in CA so you know who I voted for...
    Originally posted by larasound
    am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
      Yeah, I would think that most VMK players are younger and haven't had the oppourtunity to go overseas...I'm not young and I know I haven't and I've never been to Disneyland in CA so you know who I voted for...
      While I have only been to the two, DL's is maintained more and with recent upgrades for Madame Leota and the bride you can tell they're keeping this classic attraction alive. From what I've heard about Paris - it's getting my vote and I suggest you do the same. One day all VMK players should vote for TDL or DLP things and SEE WHAT HAPPENS! :cwink:

Comment

I've only been to WDW - which one do you think I voted for?

Comment

Paris FTW!

Comment

ive only been to DL and WDW but i have read alot about the others so i voted for Paris cause it sounds the cooles

Comment

I've only ever been to WDW, and we only went on the Haunted Mansion ride at 11pm.
              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X