This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you currently playing

I am so happy we have this new section. I want to know what other gamers are currently playing either on a console or computer.

Currently, my list may be a little outdated (thanks to school) but I am playing:

PC:
    Evil Genius
    RCT3
    Perimeter
    Sims 2, University
    ...it's been a long time.

Got to be:

World of Warcraft
    Sims 2: U
    Trainz 2004
    RCT3:S!
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Hopelessly arcane...

I'm reading a book. "Don't Stop The Carnival by Herman Wouk.

It's very funny.
      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Playing Star Wars: Galaxies
        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
        Marge: Pink.
        Homer: D'oh!
        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
          Playing Star Wars: Galaxies
          I played Galaxies for a while, but too much of time was being wasted having to make my character dance and play some stupid flute. I loved the enviorments, but was bored with what potentionally could have been a great game. I played the game when it first came out, and my expections were high I suppose.

How has the game changed since the expansion pack was released?

Comment

I am an "almost 60 year old Granny" and my 12 year old grandson and I are presently playing the new Pokemon Emerald. I am anxiously awaiting the New Kingdom Hearts. I absolutely loved playing the first one. My grandson plays many different things, but I have trouble mastering anything too difficult. Pokemon is fun. I like puzzle games too.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickey
              I played Galaxies for a while, but too much of time was being wasted having to make my character dance and play some stupid flute. I loved the enviorments, but was bored with what potentionally could have been a great game. I played the game when it first came out, and my expections were high I suppose.

How has the game changed since the expansion pack was released?
              I actually just started this game not too long ago. I don't have either of the expansion packs (flight? and revng of wookie). It's fun, but a little tedious. I'm getting tired of digging in the dirt for Artisan. I'm debating on if I should put it down finally.

E-ticket seems to love it (he's a smugler now). But he can stick to games a lot longer than I can. I hardly get to play since he hogs it most of the time.
              Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
              Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
              Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
              Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
              Marge: Pink.
              Homer: D'oh!
              Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

For us simpler people........pogo.com.
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                  I actually just started this game not too long ago. I don't have either of the expansion packs (flight? and revng of wookie). It's fun, but a little tedious. I'm getting tired of digging in the dirt for Artisan. I'm debating on if I should put it down finally.

E-ticket seems to love it (he's a smugler now). But he can stick to games a lot longer than I can. I hardly get to play since he hogs it most of the time.
                  That was the problem I had, the tedious tasks to advance to a new level. I ended up hanging it up (disappointed) after my free trial expired. I think it had the potential to be great, but I just got tired of watching my little guy dancing.

Comment

Pokemon Silver!

Comment

I'm all about the DS these days. I can't get enough of the system. I've only got five games but I playing them every chance I get. This is how I'd rank them.

1. ElectroPlankton (imported from Japan)
                      2. Yoshi Touch & Go
                      3. Zoo Keeper
                      4. Pac-Pix
                      5. Wairio Ware Touched
                      What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Comment

I'm currently playing Edna in an elementary school production of "Hairspray".

"George Bush... is only for now."
                        Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
                          I'm currently playing Edna in an elementary school production of "Hairspray".
                          Fab-U-lous!!

Comment

- Gran Turismo 4

- Star Wars Episode III

Comment

Right now Im on a Star Wars kick. IM playing: SW-Knights of the Republic & Galaxies
                              Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
                              http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X