This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lolapinacola! Where are you?

I've agreed to trade my Cat Quest Pin for you tiki stuff, but I don't know how to find you!! Please post:

a. where I can meet you
    b. The time I can meet you (pacific time please)

Thanks

I know this may be in the wrong thread, but i hope the the person I'm trading with checks this thread
    Last edited by aeryka; 02-22-2007, 11:58 AM. Reason: learnt the name
    Not a newbie, I just never got an account on the site before. aeryka of vmk.

Even though I may not be gay, I'd like to ask people to not use the word 'gay' as an insult, because, quiet frankly, it isn't, and threads/opinions/items have no sexual orientation, so they can't be gay. They CAN be gay as in 'happy' though. So, a bright pink bag can be called 'gay' as in happy, as long as that is apparent. Thanks.

Quest for the Quest Kiosk
    10/30,000

Re: lolapinacola! Where are you?

Hey I have just seen this thread while browsing do you still have the pin as I will do that trade still?

Comment

Okay, when can we trade? I can't go on too much,

Even though I may not be gay, I'd like to ask people to not use the word 'gay' as an insult, because, quiet frankly, it isn't, and threads/opinions/items have no sexual orientation, so they can't be gay. They CAN be gay as in 'happy' though. So, a bright pink bag can be called 'gay' as in happy, as long as that is apparent. Thanks.

10/30,000

Comment

Sorry I havent been on until today, I'm on now, and can also meet any time tomorro or wed, let me know.

Comment

Wait, can u talk 2 KangarooPocket about the trade please? She can do it for me.

10/30,000

Comment

Huh I'm not sure what you mean?

Comment

Kangaroopocket is holding the pin for me, so trade her, ok? I forgot if we did the trade

10/30,000

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X