Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

    Just wondering what everyone thinks will be sold this St. Patricks Day? I know the Green Philharmagic Chair was sold last year wasn't it?
    --Just_Jim



  • #2
    Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

    I know there will be another pin. Maybe a green, clover-ish hat. Eh I don't know. =D


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

      Probably some funky looking St.Patricks day pin clover thing like the Valentines one

      Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
      "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

        Originally posted by <3WillTurner View Post
        Probably some funky looking St.Patricks day pin clover thing like the Valentines one
        Yea with the same concept of the heart, but with the clover.


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

          I have been hoping for a green haunted mansion suit and green princess dress.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

            Originally posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
            Yea with the same concept of the heart, but with the clover.
            Yes exactly

            Originally posted by grayman View Post
            I have been hoping for a green haunted mansion suit and green princess dress.
            I hate to shoot you down but this is unlikely. Would be nice tho

            Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
            "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

              Probably not much they're St Patty's haters instead of any St Patty stuff they're doing think green which is cool but like wtf?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

                Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                Probably not much they're St Patty's haters instead of any St Patty stuff they're doing think green which is cool but like wtf?

                Rofl yea maybe a pin or two and some furniture >_<

                Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

                  Probably sell that new years hat.. I thought they accidentally sold that instead of the new years hat on new years eve...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

                    Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                    Probably sell that new years hat.. I thought they accidentally sold that instead of the new years hat on new years eve...

                    maybe you never know.. then again who knows with VMK anyways? :\

                    Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

                      My guess is of course a new St. Patricks Day pin in the style of the current "holiday" pins. Green Philharmagic, Green barrel, and green 50th Chairs have been sold on that day in the past.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

                        Originally posted by <3WillTurner View Post
                        maybe you never know.. then again who knows with VMK anyways? :\
                        Yavn knows...Was that a rhetorical question?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

                          I'd get a kick out of green clover chairs similar to the heart chairs sold last month.
                          Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

                          Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

                          [None]
                          The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

                            Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                            I'd get a kick out of green clover chairs similar to the heart chairs sold last month.
                            That would be pretty cool.
                            --Just_Jim


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: What do you think will be sold for St. Patricks Day?

                              I think it will have the same style as the rest of the pis sold this yeear and be a more graphical looking clover with that vmk symbol in it like the heart and football and race pins.


                              ^Thankye Con!! ^

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X