Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Out Of You Ppl Who Know About Totoro

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who Out Of You Ppl Who Know About Totoro

    Even Knew About It Before They Showed The Movies On Cartoon Network!?

  • #2
    Re: Who Out Of You Ppl Who Know About Totoro

    bc i did, lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Who Out Of You Ppl Who Know About Totoro

      I knew about totoro ever since it camed out. Glad that you did too! Im saving up for this 1000 dollar Totoro plush toy! He's so cute!


      Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Who Out Of You Ppl Who Know About Totoro

        Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        [x] Deviant
        [x] Akatsuki youtube blog
        [x] My custom icons


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Who Out Of You Ppl Who Know About Totoro

          Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
          I knew about totoro ever since it camed out. Glad that you did too! Im saving up for this 1000 dollar Totoro plush toy! He's so cute!
          $1,000 Dollars? Thats a lot of money....

          [x] Deviant
          [x] Akatsuki youtube blog
          [x] My custom icons


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Who Out Of You Ppl Who Know About Totoro

            Originally posted by miwerj View Post
            Even Knew About It Before They Showed The Movies On Cartoon Network!?
            Yes, Disney has also distributed a lot of these films, which is how and why they were re-done with English voices that match the animation. I'm not really into animae, but I am a fan of Hayao Miyazaki. I love Howl's Moving Castle.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Who Out Of You Ppl Who Know About Totoro

              Originally posted by LooneyGirl View Post
              $1,000 Dollars? Thats a lot of money....
              Yea... I currrently have 200 dollars saved up for him! <3 Ill love my totoro, when I get him! :love:


              Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Who Out Of You Ppl Who Know About Totoro

                When i saw the title i thought you ment toronto. But some plush toy..hmm, never heard of it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Who Out Of You Ppl Who Know About Totoro

                  Totoro? Wth.....
                  and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Who Out Of You Ppl Who Know About Totoro

                    I don't watch Cartoon Network...

                    GIVE ME DISNEY CHANNEL INSTEAD )

                    Dance - I thought it said Toronto too! LOL

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Who Out Of You Ppl Who Know About Totoro

                      O_O Never heard of it until you brought it up.. I don't exactly like anime.
                      >Siggie Made By Moi<

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Who Out Of You Ppl Who Know About Totoro

                        Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                        Yes, Disney has also distributed a lot of these films, which is how and why they were re-done with English voices that match the animation. I'm not really into animae, but I am a fan of Hayao Miyazaki. I love Howl's Moving Castle.
                        Well wasn't that Pixar technically? because I remember John Ratzenberger has a bit part in just about every English dub of Miyazaki's movies... Totoro is the second best of them of course, can't ever beat Spirited away.

                        Comment

                        Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X