No announcement yet.

Pirate Walls for trade

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate Walls for trade

I have so many walls that are cluttering my inventory and I really need to get rid of them.

This is how many are in my inventory.

31 Pirate Maze Cannon Walls
    56 Pirate Maze Turrets
    EDIT: 23 Pirate Maze Walls

I'm interested in alot of things. Just offer, I'll let you know what I think aobut your offer. Please say how many walls and of which you want too. Thanks. (:

Here's a short wish list:

Pins - Pirate series, Mansion Series, & Tiki series & Animal Kingdom Series. (I think..)
    WDW Quest Items
    DLR Quest Items
    Pirate Prision Room (<33)
    Any hat I do not have yet
    And of course, the usual extra rare items. (;

Offers do not have to be big. I know they're given out in pirates with keys. (:

Re: Pirate Walls for trade

How many credits would you say is fair for each wall? I would like 50 of your walls also.

I am not quite sure. Perhaps somewhere in this range: 500-1000. I think it depends on which walls. The turrets I think are worth about 500, Plain 1000, and Cannon 800. Let me know if that's fair and how many of each you would like. (:

What would you like for twenty pirate walls? Any kind doesn't matter, except turrets. I know in your wish list you didn't say magic, but I have 1 5* Snowman magic and 1 1* Fireworks if you'd like lol >_<

.:Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me, and other times I feel like I should go:.
        - Welcome To The Black Parade

Twenty foot jackalope staring at you. DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT! - Night At The Museum

Charlie.. Charlie.. Charlie, let's go to Candy Mountain.. - Charlie The Unicorn

Why should you send a friend request to me?
        We're all friends in Disney - Yavn

Sorry, I do not need those magics right now.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.