Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading green explorer shorts

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trading green explorer shorts

    Here is my wishlist:

    Jolly Roger Pin
    Valentines 06 Pin
    Star of Mickey Pin
    Birthday Pin
    Gold Spectacular Pin

    Green 50th Chair
    Red Holiday Chair
    Ice Cubes
    Yellow Soldier
    Fire Wall
    Pirate Stool w/ Post
    Small Treasure Rug

    Magic Mirror Poster
    Blue Wreath
    Last edited by AstroAcer; 03-29-2007, 08:27 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Trading green explorer shorts

    Gold Spectacular and Birthday?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Trading green explorer shorts

      Originally posted by Cruben View Post
      Gold Spectacular and Birthday?
      No thank you, sorry

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Trading green explorer shorts

        I`ll offer green 50th chair, red holiday chair, magic mirror and - er - something else? Unless, that's not enough? I can take out something and add 50th set, too.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Trading green explorer shorts

          Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
          I`ll offer green 50th chair, red holiday chair, magic mirror and - er - something else? Unless, that's not enough? I can take out something and add 50th set, too.
          If you took out the green 50th chair and added the 50th set, I'll consider your offer. I want to see others offers first though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Trading green explorer shorts

            Originally posted by AstroAcer View Post
            If you took out the green 50th chair and added the 50th set, I'll consider your offer. I want to see others offers first though.
            OKEY DOKEY.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Trading green explorer shorts

              Hmm, I'll offer these:
              Narnia Pin
              Gold Spectacular Pin
              Green 50th Chair
              Gold 50th Lantern
              Red Holiday Chair
              Ice Cube x4

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Trading green explorer shorts

                Monsters Opening Pin?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Trading green explorer shorts

                  Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
                  Hmm, I'll offer these:
                  Narnia Pin
                  Gold Spectacular Pin
                  Green 50th Chair
                  Gold 50th Lantern
                  Red Holiday Chair
                  Ice Cube x4
                  You are in the lead

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Trading green explorer shorts

                    Originally posted by Cruben View Post
                    Monsters Opening Pin?
                    I suppose it's a good offer but sorry I like MrSpike's offer better.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Trading green explorer shorts

                      Ok, I know your choosing Narnia over everything else.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Trading green explorer shorts

                        Originally posted by Cruben View Post
                        Ok, I know your choosing Narnia over everything else.
                        No, his offer had more in it that I liked

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Trading green explorer shorts

                          Sorry MrSpike but a really really nice person just traded me a Narnia pin, so I'll have to pass on your offer.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Trading green explorer shorts

                            Originally posted by AstroAcer View Post
                            Sorry MrSpike but a really really nice person just traded me a Narnia pin, so I'll have to pass on your offer.
                            No problem, I havent got anything else on your list I can add, so good luck with the trade

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Trading green explorer shorts

                              Narnia Pin
                              Birthday Pin
                              DLR Pumpkin
                              Stitch Teleporters
                              1* Fireworks Magic
                              2X Ice Cubes

                              Tell me what you think! :cgrin:


                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X