This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Credits for Tron Lightcycle Pins

I will give 3,000 credits per pin. I like to do other things on vmk than play games so I'm only able to get about 3,000 credits per day. If I've already traded for one for a day, I'll organize a list so the first people that reply get to trade first. My goal is to get 15 pins, I currently have: 1/15.

Re: Trading Credits for Tron Lightcycle Pins

I can trade you the 14 Lightcycle pins you need. Unless you'd like to spread your credits out lol
    Just let me know when you'd like to trade

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
      I can trade you the 14 Lightcycle pins you need. Unless you'd like to spread your credits out lol
      Just let me know when you'd like to trade
      Right now I hardly have anything as far as credits, only about 1,000. Do you want to wait until I have enough for them all?

Comment

Originally posted by AstroAcer View Post
        Right now I hardly have anything as far as credits, only about 1,000. Do you want to wait until I have enough for them all?
        It doesn't matter to me, whichever is easiest for you.
        If you want to do one at a time, it'll be easier if you're on my friends list. So that way you can just message me whenever you're ready to trade for another pin.

Comment

It doesn't matter to me, whichever is easiest for you.
          If you want to do one at a time, it'll be easier if you're on my friends list. So that way you can just message me whenever you're ready to trade for another pin.
          One at a time would probably be best for me, the more credits I get the more I want to spend them. I just wouldn't want you to be annoyed getting messaged once a day for the trade.

Comment

Oh heh, nah its fine. Just let me know here when you want to trade for the 1st pin

Comment

Ok, I'll let you know a bit later in the day, I don't have the time for mini-games right now.

Comment

I still like the lightcycle pins, but I am also collecting race pins. Do you have any up for trade?

Comment

Yeah I've got a few extras. How many were you looking for & what would you be trading? credits as well?

Comment

Yeah I've got a few extras. How many were you looking for & what would you be trading? credits as well?
                    I could offer credits, but I'd need to know how many per pin. As far as other things for them, I have a spare monsters opening pin; not sure how many it's worth. I also have 5* Teleport and a gold oswald from the first series.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X