Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imposters On Club Penguin?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Imposters On Club Penguin?

    Well, Today i was on Club Pengiun and i saw a girl named Host Hula and Host Yavn. I knew it was not them but could they get in trouble for doing that if VMK Found out?[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

  • #2
    Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

    Originally posted by beautybeasycoolcb View Post
    Well, Today i was on Club Pengiun and i saw a girl named Host Hula and Host Yavn. I knew it was not them but could they get in trouble for doing that if VMK Found out?
    Wow! Hmm... VMK could find out, but I dont think that the "imposters" would get in big trouble. They would probably have to change their titles. However, they might if they did VMK, because bascically "everyone" knows HOST_Hula and yavn.


    Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

      they are obviously not them. they are probably just soem wanna-be's that want the attention and to trick everyone..no offence
      I wanna swim away but don't know how
      JakeSkaterDude
      Sometimes it feels like I am falling in the ocean

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

        Originally posted by beautybeasycoolcb View Post
        Well, Today i was on Club Pengiun and i saw a girl named Host Hula and Host Yavn. I knew it was not them but could they get in trouble for doing that if VMK Found out?
        the thing is that they block the names HOST_ and VMK_ and CL_ (only when someone is not a CL_) but host_ and vmk_ may not be blocked, so people can get past the system. they cannot be banned for it, it wwas vmk's oopsy, but they WILL get a name change. anyone remember that guy named Host_Tony?
        ADD ME.[:


        WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
        1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
        2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
        3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
        4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
        5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
        6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
        7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
        8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
        9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
        AND FINALLY...
        10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

        M-U-H Muhfukka.
        [:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

          Originally posted by evanescence4ever View Post
          the thing is that they block the names HOST_ and VMK_ and CL_ (only when someone is not a CL_) but host_ and vmk_ may not be blocked, so people can get past the system. they cannot be banned for it, it wwas vmk's oopsy, but they WILL get a name change. anyone remember that guy named Host_Tony?
          I remember him... Thanks for helping us out here!


          Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

            So will they have to get a name change if they aren't on VMK and are on club penguin. Because i dont think yavn or host lily/phinny/lily/sparky are copyrighted and it's not on VMK so.
            Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

              Yeah what is VMK going to do about Club Penguin's matters? Club Penguin is owned partialy by miniclips and has nothing to do with VMK.
              If people have that strong desire to act like VMk Staff go right ahead. VMK has no say in the matter. Club Penguin isn't even a disney game?!
              So i really don't think that VMK will do anything.
              I wouldn't bother my time with this if i were you.

              TTYL,
              Allitalianboy

              ___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

              _______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

                Originally posted by slowslow View Post
                So will they have to get a name change if they aren't on VMK and are on club penguin. Because i dont think yavn or host lily/phinny/lily/sparky are copyrighted and it's not on VMK so.
                these names aren ot coptrighted, but Yavn is, because there can only be one of any name, but lily/phinny/hula/sparky are okay, as long as these is no HOST_ at the front. so you could have the title Super_Lily and that would be okay.
                Originally posted by Allitalianboy View Post
                Yeah what is VMK going to do about Club Penguin's matters? Club Penguin is owned partialy by miniclips and has nothing to do with VMK.
                If people have that strong desire to act like VMk Staff go right ahead. VMK has no say in the matter. Club Penguin isn't even a disney game?!
                So i really don't think that VMK will do anything.
                I wouldn't bother my time with this if i were you.

                TTYL,
                Allitalianboy
                what is club penguin? a club in vmk? a guest room? a non-disney site?
                ADD ME.[:


                WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                AND FINALLY...
                10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

                M-U-H Muhfukka.
                [:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

                  Originally posted by evanescence4ever View Post
                  these names aren ot coptrighted, but Yavn is, because there can only be one of any name, but lily/phinny/hula/sparky are okay, as long as these is no HOST_ at the front. so you could have the title Super_Lily and that would be okay.
                  what is club penguin? a club in vmk? a guest room? a non-disney site?
                  clubpenguin is a very popular place for kids. Its a place where your character is a penguin and wears clothing (members can wear store bought clothing). There is a newspaper with Aunt Arctic and some news worthy things in it, like where a new pin will be.

                  Thanks for your post evanescence4ecer!


                  Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

                    Dog - I thought the same thing! I thought it was a room in VMK - :blush:

                    Sometimes my mind is sooooooooo slooooooow........

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

                      Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
                      clubpenguin is a very popular place for kids. Its a place where your character is a penguin and wears clothing (members can wear store bought clothing). There is a newspaper with Aunt Arctic and some news worthy things in it, like where a new pin will be.

                      Thanks for your post evanescence4ecer!
                      yer welcome
                      so thats why we can no longer say penguin in vmk
                      ADD ME.[:


                      WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                      1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                      2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                      3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                      4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                      5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                      6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                      7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                      8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                      9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                      AND FINALLY...
                      10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

                      M-U-H Muhfukka.
                      [:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

                        i have played club penguin before.. only played for maybe 30 minutes or so, and now for some reason, i want to play again
                        formally known as:
                        SkateboardP

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

                          Report them to VMK. Take screen shots too.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

                            Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                            Report them to VMK. Take screen shots too.
                            I dont think people should take such drastic measures in this situation. My advice is, "If its not harming anything, dont get involved."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Imposters On Club Penguin?

                              yea that's what i thought
                              Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X