Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Dead Man's Chest (Sparrow) Codes & Pirate Galleon Ships for Alice Items

UPDATE:
    Need River Ride Track
    (Straights, Left/Right Turns, and a couple Starts)

Trading:

Dead Man's Chest Codes (Sets of 50)
    Full Galleon Ship (4 Codes)
    Skull Rock Room Codes
    Last edited by RocketRods; 05-14-2007, 04:46 PM.

Re: Trading Dead Man's Chest (Sparrow) Codes & Pirate Galleon Ships for Alice Items

I'll pay the 1000 credits for the 50 codes.

But do they have too be shopping sprees? Can I use my quest kiosk?

I have no idea what a shopping spree is >_<
    Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

Re: Trading Dead Man's Chest (Sparrow) Codes &amp; Pirate Galleon Ships for Alice Items

slowslow, if you offer a shopping spree of 1000 credits you give items from shops worth 1000 credits.

and Rocketrods wants Alice items, so buy (a) buy-able Alice item(s) (worth 1000 credits) and trade it for the codes

Comment

Re: Trading Dead Man's Chest (Sparrow) Codes &amp; Pirate Galleon Ships for Alice Items

is the gallenon ship the one from the pirate quest? if so I'll offer 1000 credit spree as you requested...

Comment

I'll trade for the 50 codes. Can we trade now?
          Last edited by PeacePrincess; 05-08-2007, 09:58 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Takket View Post
            is the gallenon ship the one from the pirate quest? if so I'll offer 1000 credit spree as you requested...
            If you're thinking of the chairs then no it's not.. The galleon ships I'm offering are 4 Codes which give you 7 items that piece together to build the pirate galleon ship.

Comment

Do we pick any item(s) that equal up to 1,000, or do you choose the item(s) you want?
              well; haven't been on here in forever!

miss you guys! (:

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHeroByte View Post
                Do we pick any item(s) that equal up to 1,000, or do you choose the item(s) you want?
                I would prefer to choose the items, but if you want to offer go ahead..

Comment

I have 2000 credits.. would 100 be too much?

Comment

Originally posted by alphaturtle View Post
                    I have 2000 credits.. would 100 be too much?
                    no that's fine. are you on now?

Comment

Yes but on my sisters vmk

Comment

one moment I need to get my quest lol I don't know which room it is in

Comment

NVM I will do 50 codes
                          I realized I only have like 1k
                          Type in GoldOrchidMoon

Comment

Originally posted by alphaturtle View Post
                            NVM I will do 50 codes
                            I realized I only have like 1k
                            Type in GoldOrchidMoon
                            can you pick up 5 of the paint cans? They are 200 each and i believe are in emporium specials.

Then meet me in my room (Brain-Freeze)

Comment

Sure but I don't have enough for the paint and the credits trade >_<

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X