This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about In - Park quest

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but.. in WDW do you have to complete the print- out quests to get the television or the in - park quests to get it. or both? Please help because i might be going to WDW soon

Re: Question about In - Park quest

You must complete 3 quests in order to get the televisions. Now I have also spoken to others that received them without having to complete three but that's the "official rule" regarding the TV redemption.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
      You must complete 3 quests in order to get the televisions. Now I have also spoken to others that received them without having to complete three but that's the "official rule" regarding the TV redemption.
      but is it any 3 quests like can it be thrill seekers quest, pirates in- park quest, and high school musical?

Comment

As far as I know, it is any three. As Summer said though some have gotten the tv without doing three quests, like me. But, as I explained to the very nice cm in vmk central, there was no way I could have completed three quests because it had not been a full 90 days since my last time there so he just gave me what I would have been entitled to if I could have done the quests. Their system showed that I had done them in the last 90 days so he said that was good enough for him.
        Last edited by EvilQueenRocks; 05-30-2007, 07:36 PM.
        Originally posted by larasound
        am I the burrito man?

Comment

Well, from what I recall, it says ' 3 quests ' - and that's it - it doesn't specify which three - I'm going to WDW soon as well, and I plan on getting the TV by just doing any three.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X