Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading RARE for credits!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trading RARE for credits!!!

    Here is what i'm trading for credits!!!

    x1.red space suit magic code
    x1.mickey TV
    x2.animation viewers
    x1.animators desk
    x1.animators stool
    x1.50th chair green
    x2.herbie pants
    x1.herbie shoes
    x1.haunted mansion shirt brown
    x1.haunted mansion pants brown
    x4.ice rugs
    x1.candy bench
    x1.theater TV,2 speaker,and 2 stands
    x1.holiday presents
    x1.set of stitch teleporters
    x1.tron chair
    x7.terabithia tree houses
    x2.cowboy vest brown with red sleeves
    x3.pirate hats(bird less one)
    x2.tron shirt
    x1.tron pants
    x1.tron shoes
    x1.mad hatter hat
    x1.yellow space pants
    x1.yellow space shoes
    x2.club33 pins
    x1.teleportation magic
    x1.fireworks magic
    x1.pirate fortress room code
    x1.high shcool musical piano
    x1.tron bit pin
    x20.pirate codes(possibly sparrow, organ, skeleton monkey, ext.)




    no price range, just offer what you think would be fair
    Last edited by Dsnygrl; 05-28-2007, 04:40 PM.
    I could be brown
    I could be blue
    I could be violet sky
    I could be hurtful
    I could be purple
    I could be anything you like
    Gotta be green
    Gotta be mean
    Gotta be everything more!
    Why don't you like me?
    Why don't you like me?
    Why don't you walk out the door!

  • #2
    Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

    How much for the Mickey TV? Maybe 6,000?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

      hmm, i would like a little bit more, it wasn't easy getting it >_<
      I could be brown
      I could be blue
      I could be violet sky
      I could be hurtful
      I could be purple
      I could be anything you like
      Gotta be green
      Gotta be mean
      Gotta be everything more!
      Why don't you like me?
      Why don't you like me?
      Why don't you walk out the door!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

        Deleted post.
        Last edited by WDW Monorail; 05-28-2007, 04:12 PM.
        sigpic


        Originally posted by Phonedave
        Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

          Originally posted by Dsnygrl View Post
          hmm, i would like a little bit more, it wasn't easy getting it >_<
          Understandable, so what price would think is fair?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

            read first post
            I could be brown
            I could be blue
            I could be violet sky
            I could be hurtful
            I could be purple
            I could be anything you like
            Gotta be green
            Gotta be mean
            Gotta be everything more!
            Why don't you like me?
            Why don't you like me?
            Why don't you walk out the door!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

              Originally posted by Dsnygrl View Post
              read first post
              How about 10,000 then?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

                Offer withdrawn, sorry.
                Last edited by ineedafriend; 05-28-2007, 05:10 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

                  Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
                  I will offer:
                  x1. Red Space Suit Magic - 15000
                  x1 Mickey TV - 15000
                  x1.theater TV,2 speaker,and 2 stands - 5000
                  x1.yellow space pants - 4000
                  sorry i'd want a little bit more for the red space suit magic, plz red first post i changed it Again >_<
                  Last edited by Dsnygrl; 05-28-2007, 04:41 PM.
                  I could be brown
                  I could be blue
                  I could be violet sky
                  I could be hurtful
                  I could be purple
                  I could be anything you like
                  Gotta be green
                  Gotta be mean
                  Gotta be everything more!
                  Why don't you like me?
                  Why don't you like me?
                  Why don't you walk out the door!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

                    Originally posted by Dsnygrl View Post
                    Here is what i'm trading for credits!!!

                    x1.red space suit magic code
                    x1.mickey TV
                    x2.animation viewers
                    x1.animators desk
                    x1.animators stool
                    x1.50th chair green
                    x2.herbie pants
                    x1.herbie shoes
                    x1.haunted mansion shirt brown
                    x1.haunted mansion pants brown
                    x4.ice rugs
                    x1.candy bench
                    x1.theater TV,2 speaker,and 2 stands
                    x1.holiday presents
                    x1.set of stitch teleporters
                    x1.tron chair
                    x7.terabithia tree houses
                    x2.cowboy vest brown with red sleeves
                    x3.pirate hats(bird less one)
                    x2.tron shirt
                    x1.tron pants
                    x1.tron shoes
                    x1.mad hatter hat
                    x1.yellow space pants
                    x1.yellow space shoes
                    x2.club33 pins
                    x1.teleportation magic
                    x1.fireworks magic
                    x1.pirate fortress room code
                    x1.high shcool musical piano
                    x1.tron bit pin
                    x20.pirate codes(possibly sparrow, organ, skeleton monkey, ext.)




                    no price range, just offer what you think would be fair
                    i offer 1400 for 7 terabithia tree houses and 1,00 for a pirate fortress room code
                    Round and Round the GirlyGurlJordi goes. Where she stops nobody knows!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

                      for herbie shoes how about 6000??
                      Who's tha muffin queen!? I'm tha muffin queen!! Now go get me a muffin =)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

                        I'll give 300, 000 for all of those items.
                        Gotta be green :cgrin:


                        Gotta be mean :verymad:

                        Gotta be everything more :imtheone:

                        Why don't you like me?
                        :bash:

                        Why don't you like me? :argue:

                        WHY DON'T YOU WALK OUT THE DOOR?! :mob:

                        Official Mika Lover <3

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

                          Originally posted by CancerGirl View Post
                          I'll give 300, 000 for all of those items.
                          Ok!
                          Last edited by Dsnygrl; 05-29-2007, 09:27 AM.
                          I could be brown
                          I could be blue
                          I could be violet sky
                          I could be hurtful
                          I could be purple
                          I could be anything you like
                          Gotta be green
                          Gotta be mean
                          Gotta be everything more!
                          Why don't you like me?
                          Why don't you like me?
                          Why don't you walk out the door!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

                            Originally posted by GirlyGurlJordi View Post
                            i offer 1400 for 7 terabithia tree houses and 1,00 for a pirate fortress room code
                            deal, an hola sis!
                            I could be brown
                            I could be blue
                            I could be violet sky
                            I could be hurtful
                            I could be purple
                            I could be anything you like
                            Gotta be green
                            Gotta be mean
                            Gotta be everything more!
                            Why don't you like me?
                            Why don't you like me?
                            Why don't you walk out the door!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Trading RARE for credits!!!

                              Originally posted by CG1994 View Post
                              for herbie shoes how about 6000??
                              ok, well maybe i'll think about it and get back to you, ok?
                              I could be brown
                              I could be blue
                              I could be violet sky
                              I could be hurtful
                              I could be purple
                              I could be anything you like
                              Gotta be green
                              Gotta be mean
                              Gotta be everything more!
                              Why don't you like me?
                              Why don't you like me?
                              Why don't you walk out the door!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X