This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05/29/07 - All Pirate Quests excluding Cursed Storm gone from Q button

Hope everyone got their chance do the quests to get Buried in Treasure Magic, a Pirate Map Table and Skeleton at the Helm, and 500 credits, because they are no longer on the Q button today.

However, the quest to get Cursed Storm Magic still remains.

Re: 05/29/07 - All Pirate Quests excluding Cursed Storm gone from Q button

Missed out on that set. Lag was too bad using the wireless at the beach this weekend.
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

I know! I was out of town this weekend and couldn't finish them all (for all my extra characters, that is)!

I wish they'd let us know so I could have planned on setting aside an hour!
      "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Comment

Arg I missed buried in treasure magic as have been busy all weekend and didnt get a chance to do it, missed it first time round aswell!

Comment

Oh wow :ceek:!

Thank you Friend for helping me finish them. Too bad they couldnt stay for another weekend...

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

I finished the buried in treasure first with the help of Jessi_Gurl. Then I got bored and finished the credit one. Then I tried to do the Second one but didn't feel like it so I just closed the window and didn't quit it so i could come back well now it's gone
            Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X