This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy talk Girl talk

So i logged into VMK and checked popular guest rooms and the most popular was some girl talk thing. Then under it was some boy talk and it said they have to find out what the girls are talking about..........

I looked at it and was like rofl!! :lmao:

Oh yea a person seeing dead ppl and not lieing about it... Oh you cant copy it btw it's copy righted ...
    Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Re: Boy talk Girl talk

ITS LAME. There's like 3-4 Girl Talk Rooms, 1 Dead Ppl Room, and a boy talk. And to top that off, there's like 2 VMK Idols. Yes, VMK Idol's scare me. :]]

I tried lining up for the girl talk thing.. Rofl. But I left since I was probably going to get the boot anyway.
    *Made By Allie.

Comment

Con dressed up like a boy and went in to the boy talk... She said her sister made the title and typed it in... They believed her. Now I'm dressing like a girl to see what happens...

Comment

now thats scary.

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

Original Post By: Piiony: there's like 2 VMK Idols. Yes, VMK Idol's scare me. :]]
          Whats wrong wit vmk idol. i personally like em...?
          Idols have nothing to do wit girl meet boy rooms???
          I don't really understand why u wouldn't?

Now dressing up to look like a girl when ur a boy character is really weird and disgusting.....

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

My curiosity got the best of me, and so I ventured into the boy only room - and, despite my dead-give-away-of-a-title, they believed my very odd story. I agree that my disguise was pretty good, but I wasn't the only girl in the room - there were two others, who had pretty nice disguises themselves. I was in the room for about a minute before they suspected anything, and then I just left. I changed back into my girl outfit so I wouldn't be so scary anymore ( much easier for a girl to fake a boy outfit than a boy to fake a girl ), and even when I went into the girl room, they thought I was a guy!

Very odd experience, and now I know why I never go into those rooms... but they were both talking about the same thing - how to get into the other room

Comment

Well what i wore was like tron pants, diver's helmet, i forget the shoes, and a tink shirt. I didn't really look like or a girl, but i didn't look like a boy. Yea, they caught me and booted me pretty quickly after the owner came back...

Comment

My curiosity got the best of me, and so I ventured into the boy only room - and, despite my dead-give-away-of-a-title, they believed my very odd story. I agree that my disguise was pretty good, but I wasn't the only girl in the room - there were two others, who had pretty nice disguises themselves. I was in the room for about a minute before they suspected anything, and then I just left. I changed back into my girl outfit so I wouldn't be so scary anymore ( much easier for a girl to fake a boy outfit than a boy to fake a girl ), and even when I went into the girl room, they thought I was a guy!

Very odd experience, and now I know why I never go into those rooms... but they were both talking about the same thing - how to get into the other room
                Omg you actually got in? I tried to get in a boys only room but they caught me right away and I got booted...
                <-click it and it might hatch! :o
                :]

Comment

Originally posted by Slitsilver View Post
                  Omg you actually got in? I tried to get in a boys only room but they caught me right away and I got booted...
                  Yup - Contemporary_Girl being my title and all - I just said my sister named my character, and I was a boy - they believed it. So, I was in there for about a minute to two minutes before leaving

Comment

haha i so have to try this, sounds so funny! but why would that make these! ,
                    yeah for a girl that wants to look like a boy, dress in full sparrow
                    *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

I'm so going into a Girl Talk room. I bet you anything they're saying things like... "Why don't any boys like me!!??" :lol:

Should be fun to watch. Later I'll get on a guy account or something. )

Comment

:lol: im in line to get in now
                        formally known as:
                        SkateboardP

Comment

Good luck of not getting caught!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

:lmao:!!!

It's a room full of girls... and Player. :lol:

Comment

hehe :lmao:
                              formally known as:
                              SkateboardP

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse