Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VMKode

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VMKode

    No that I'm one for breaking the rules... but as Kevin Yee pointed out in his article today, there are creative ways around the VMK dictionary. What ones have you come up with?


    First of all numbers, not allowed. Some people like to use roman numerals, or just one "I" for every 1. Here's what I came up with:

    1 - Won

    2 - Too

    3 - Tree

    4 - For

    5 - Hive

    6 - Kicks

    7 - Sever

    8 - Ate

    9 - Fine

    10 - Men

    11 - Won Teen

    12 - Too Teen

    20 - Too Tea

    21 - Too Won

    22 - Too Too

    30 - Tree Tea

    40 - For Tea

    50 - Hive Tea

    60 - Kicks Tee

    70 - Sever Tee

    80 - Ate Tea

    90 - Fine Tea

    100 - Won Hun Dread

    200 - Too Hun Drea

    1000 - Men Dread Dread


    You get the idea... I don't know, a moderator would probably catch one pretty quick though.
    Last edited by Club 33; 06-22-2005, 10:36 AM.













  • #2
    VMK Staff know most of these.. and some words might go away if they are used for numbers by everyone.
    Last edited by figment1986; 07-10-2006, 01:08 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      It's already happening - "won" is gone.

      I don't know how far they'll go to block numbers. I'd mused on a previous board about what would happen if code ascended to the level that entire Disney-necessary phrases were used - "I love Space Mountain" for 100,000 and such. Would they ban these fairly necessary phrases just to keep the numbers ban gone?

      Oh - Kevin wondered if they were watching all rooms. According to VMK CMs, ALL chat is logged. If they have any reason to read over a certain time, you'll be caught if you misbehave.
      Boggard LIEEEEF!

      Comment


      • #4
        Well its simple why they want to block numbers, to keep people for sharing addresses and phone numbers. And I agree with their reasoning for the rather strict dictionary, but its always going to be a little difficult for the people who just want to have an honest conversation or play a gam. I think the dictionary will get better with time, there's still a few kinks to be had, but thats why its still BETA.












        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BogLurch
          Oh - Kevin wondered if they were watching all rooms. According to VMK CMs, ALL chat is logged. If they have any reason to read over a certain time, you'll be caught if you misbehave.
          I can't find it now but here was a thread on a board about VMK and two people that got banned for two hours, which then supposedly turned into a 15 year ban because they were having cybersex. The got around the dictionary by saying things like 'sit on my face' apparently the culprits were joking around and were in a guest room by themselves when they got the message that they had been banned for two hours. They had screen shot of this part but not of the ban turning into a permanent ban.

          So just watch what you say, after all if is directed towards tweens not us Disney Fanatic adults.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Arnie
            I can't find it now but here was a thread on a board about VMK and two people that got banned for two hours, which then supposedly turned into a 15 year ban because they were having cybersex. The got around the dictionary by saying things like 'sit on my face' apparently the culprits were joking around and were in a guest room by themselves when they got the message that they had been banned for two hours. They had screen shot of this part but not of the ban turning into a permanent ban.

            So just watch what you say, after all if is directed towards tweens not us Disney Fanatic adults.
            That was in Kevin's article yesterday.












            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Club 33
              That was in Kevin's article yesterday.
              Duh, thats why I couldn't find the thread about it. Thanks. :bow:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Arnie
                Duh, thats why I couldn't find the thread about it. Thanks. :bow:
                You're very welcome. I can't even remember how many threads I've forgotten about when I remember them. Wait...












                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X