Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VMK - so what are YOU doing with your rooms?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK - so what are YOU doing with your rooms?

Just curious.

I'm taking the Winchester Mansion route and am building a huge, sprawling teleporter maze. I'm doing it with 2-3 porters per room and one or two 'junction' rooms, more as I keep adding on. I figure if I keep building, the ghosts of the bugs crushed during Beta can't hurt me...
    Boggard LIEEEEF!

How do you get the mansion room anyhow? I just realized that you can't buy it. I own three rooms, "Mice Chat Meet" and "Mice Chat Lounge", with teleporters linking them, and "The Golden Horse Shoe" which I hope to become a full theater.

Comment

I have seen and heard rumours that the Mansion room will be a Disneyland-quest only item, but the only people that have it right now apparently are lucky testers and friends.
      Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

I have four rooms and almost 4000 credits. I have decorated all and I don;t wanmt another room unless it's skull rock or HM...one room is done in purple, one in green, one is a hodgepodge and one I just didn't care about so it's a mess...LOL, but I do throw shared teleporters in there.

Comment

I have 3 rooms.. only 520 credits now.. whihc is not bad.. except for the inflation of most prices....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X