X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diving Suit Blue Magic Pin - Need help

Old question to an old chestnut.....

I need help obtaining the Diving Suit Magic Pin again. I had it, but since I didnt log into vmk in a long time, I lost my avatar and had to start all over again. I am completely lost on the 3rd task, and I have tried to research it on my own, searching threads but it doesn't look up to date. Can anyone please help me with this, perhaps providing a current guide to the quest? Thanks in advance.

Re: Diving Suit Blue Magic Pin - Need help

Try here

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...234&styleid=-1

Comment

Thanks, but I tried that. I'm either not understanding it, or it's not up to date. I go to the captains quarters to start the quest, and the first task is to go to the pirate treehouse and click on captain blackheart. Then it asks how many lanters there are, and then it says go to the room where they hide their treasure. So that thread appears to be out of date, or I'm just not understanding it correctly.

Comment

Hi,
        Yes, someone needs to update the spoilers on the tomorrowland quests. For task number three, you need to visit the Pirates Treasure Room by exiting to the left of the Pirates Lobby.

Comment

Thank you for that bit of information.

Comment

Ah, i can see how that could be a bit confusing. Let us know ifyou need any other help!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X