looking for a princess dress, and any kind of Mickey Ears?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kala83
    New MiceChatter
    • Jul 2007

looking for a princess dress, and any kind of Mickey Ears?

lol ok I am very, very new to the boards so if I am doing this wrong by all means please correct me and I apologize ahead of time. I have been looking for a princess dress, and some Mickey Ears for quite a while now. I see tons of people on VMK with them and I am extremely jealous...and I would just really like to track down some of my own. Now as of right now I do not have a lot of money in my till just because I am taking summer school classes at my college. And because of shortage of time I have not gotten too many chances to get online to VMK and add more money to my account. But I am hoping that in a few weeks time (now that my schedule is lighting up) I can get more gold in to my account and not have quite so low.
    I have a few rare items but honestly not that many just because like I said before I am a college student and do not get the chance to get online very much at all!
    If you have items like the ones I am asking about could you be so kinds as to mention if you do have them and if you would be willing to trade them or perhaps let me buy them from you? And if so what would you asking price for the said items be? Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated and again if I have stumbled around and put this post in the wrong area I sincerely apologize I only joined just today!
  • MovieAddict
    MiceChatter
    • Dec 2006

Re: looking for a princess dress, and any kind of Mickey Ears?

kala83 -

Your best bet to use the thread is simply say what you need -

PRINCESS DRESS (do you want a particular color princess dress?)
    MICKEY EARS

and then list the things that you DO have that you can offer as a trade - no real money is exchanged for VMK stuff on these threads (that's what ebay is for ;-)) but list credits you can offer either via quest kiosk or as a shopping spree where you buy things for people as trade

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Comment

• kala83
      New MiceChatter
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by MovieAddict View Post
      kala83 -

Your best bet to use the thread is simply say what you need -

PRINCESS DRESS (do you want a particular color princess dress?)
      MICKEY EARS

and then list the things that you DO have that you can offer as a trade - no real money is exchanged for VMK stuff on these threads (that's what ebay is for ;-)) but list credits you can offer either via quest kiosk or as a shopping spree where you buy things for people as trade

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Comment

• 1jackie2
        New MiceChatter
        • Jul 2007

I Have Black Mickey Ears Tell Me Wat U 0ffer

Comment

• AstroSunShine
          New MiceChatter
          • Jul 2007

I have Pink Princess and also x2 Blue Princess
          :lol:Look at my picture!! I know you want it!:lol:

Comment

• kala83
            New MiceChatter
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by AstroSunShine View Post
            I have Pink Princess and also x2 Blue Princess
            What would you like for one of Blue dresses I might be able to offer a Fantasyland quest pin...and I might be able to pay some gold too, I'm not sure if you can offer VMK gold online...never looked into that...

Comment

• kala83
              New MiceChatter
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by 1jackie2 View Post
              I Have Black Mickey Ears Tell Me Wat U 0ffer
              I would love to look into it..just not sure what all I can offer...how about you give me a list of items or maybe an estimated price of gold you would like for the item.

Comment

• Slitsilver
                I'M NOT HERE repeat.....
                • May 2007

I also have blue princess.
                <-click it and it might hatch! :o
                :]

Comment

• Piinoy
                  Call Me Larry (:
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by kala83 View Post
                  lol ok I am very, very new to the boards so if I am doing this wrong by all means please correct me and I apologize ahead of time. I have been looking for a princess dress, and some Mickey Ears for quite a while now. I see tons of people on VMK with them and I am extremely jealous...and I would just really like to track down some of my own. Now as of right now I do not have a lot of money in my till just because I am taking summer school classes at my college. And because of shortage of time I have not gotten too many chances to get online to VMK and add more money to my account. But I am hoping that in a few weeks time (now that my schedule is lighting up) I can get more gold in to my account and not have quite so low.
                  I have a few rare items but honestly not that many just because like I said before I am a college student and do not get the chance to get online very much at all!
                  If you have items like the ones I am asking about could you be so kinds as to mention if you do have them and if you would be willing to trade them or perhaps let me buy them from you? And if so what would you asking price for the said items be? Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated and again if I have stumbled around and put this post in the wrong area I sincerely apologize I only joined just today!
                  Since you're new.. and you said you needed a princess dress... well, if you go to Small World Imports, and click specials, you'll find a Blue Princess Dress for sale. And a Tiara.
                  *Made By Allie.

Comment

• whitapino
                    you can't scare me :D
                    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Piinoy View Post
                    Since you're new.. and you said you needed a princess dress... well, if you go to Small World Imports, and click specials, you'll find a Blue Princess Dress for sale. And a Tiara.
                    she says she is new to the boards, not particularly vmk
                    formally known as:
                    SkateboardP

Comment

• Piinoy
                      Call Me Larry (:
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by whitapino View Post
                      she says she is new to the boards, not particularly vmk
                      oh.. hah, well, you get the point. )
                      *Made By Allie.

Comment

• kala83
                        New MiceChatter
                        • Jul 2007

Well I don't know a lot about the specials that VMK has and I am actually now saving up to get the blue princess dress out of a Small World Imports.
                        Thanks for the help you guys.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X