X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princess Minnie Hats....

hey guys
    im looking for a princess minnie hat on ebay.com, and i cant seem to find any of them....yeah i sound pretty clueless right now, but if anyone can knock some sense into me, make a post
    trying to get VMKPal pictures on here and some cool stuff on here also, feel free to help a friend in need....that's me!

HEHEHEHEHTEEEEEEEHEEEEEe

Re: Princess Minnie Hats....

hiya, well the only things you can get through ebay are things on cards with codes. Minnie hats were never on codes. VMK kind of frowns on the sale of their cards on ebay...i'd avoid that if possible besides, you risk the chance of getting a bad code.

You can only get minnie hats through the game via trading.

Hope that helped.

Comment

yes just recently ebay has banned the sale of virtual items. anything that you buy from ebay you have to hold in your hand
      Angels Fan, born and raised.
      Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeppelindude View Post
        yes just recently ebay has banned the sale of virtual items. anything that you buy from ebay you have to hold in your hand
        Yeah, I heard about that too.

Comment

I'm glad ebay did that.
          :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
          Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

i almost bought something from it >_< the 3 football outfits and a randomizer... for a dollar (i didn't have any credits then don't blame me lol)
            Angels Fan, born and raised.
            Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

I have gotten a few items off ebay, but I have more of an excuse as I live miles away. I have mostly got Loads of animation desks and views in large quantity, also got AK and HSM rooms, and also a pirate prison room.
              Stitch had card sets used to/still at going for about $200 each and you get the odd HM room code card being put up but the codes from them have expired anyway so that is pointless. I dont mind paying about $1/2 dollar for things then they email me the code to save postage, but I refuse to spend like $10 for one red space magic - They are only virtual items.
              Although I have not brought anything recently in the last 3 months.

Comment

Please remember that selling and buying items on ebay is against vmk values.

Thank you.
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X