This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acww

Anyone like Animal Crossing Wild World DS? haha longest name ever. Got any amazingg cheats?! Got an Animal Crossing calandar? What's Your hometown day? Lemme Know!
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Re: Acww

Whoo! I do! ) I forget the name of my town :blink: I'll check.

We should exchange friend codes or something! )

Comment

I play both Animal Crossings. The Animal Crossing for Gamecube and the one for DS. I like the games alot... But.. I miss things from the old Animal Crossing that isnt in the new Animal Crossing for DS.

I like wearing hats in the DS AC, but I miss the monkey from GC AC. Then, I like the coffee from Bruce, but i miss the train from GC AC. I like watering flowers in DS AC, but I miss the junk yard from GC AC. I like opening stuff that was for other players, but then I miss Kap'n with the boat and the island.

I say that both games are great :roll: I love wearing hats, glasses, clothing, etc. I especially love the cow skull for a hat! I feel like im a cow every time I wear it :lmao: :lol:

What I really really really love to do is to go in one of the NPC's tents in the summer or the igloos in the winter and take their little game ^_^. I also like pushing people into pitfalls and hitting them with a bug net :lmao: Oh.. How I love to see their faces! :lol:

I also like to write letters to the charchters and get letters back saying that the sandwich I gave to Pierce was really good ( I sent a shirt :lmao: Can he tell a shirt from a sandwich :yuck: )

I had this one request from my frog neighbors to get a frog for him :lmao: It was so so funny. :lmao: He's a frog and he wants a frog :lol:

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

If you bury a shovel and come back the next day, it should be gold.

Comment

:ceek:! Awesome!

Comment

I only have the original Animal Crossing for Gamecube. How is ACWW different?
            sigpic

Comment

I like how i have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about..

a game for the DS?

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
              "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Yup yup.

Comment

Originally posted by blumacara View Post
                  I only have the original Animal Crossing for Gamecube. How is ACWW different?
                  Well..

In ACWW, you have:

a recycling bin ( took out junk yard )

you can wear hats,glasses, and masks

there is a cafe at the bottom of the museum, where you can get a cup of joe from the pigeon Bruce.

an observitory at the top of the museum

wireless functions that allow you to connect with friends

The police station is gone, but both police officers run a gate for wireless functions

No more train allowing you to travel to another player's town on memory card

Town center

wishing well and island run by Kap'n is gone

touch screen

Watering can. You can water you're plants now to keep them from dying

NPCs can now visit your houses
                  NPCs have b-days
                  New NPCs
                  Yard sale

New events, but some events are gone..

) Yea. I think I got the major details.

If you bury 100 bells in the ground with a golden shovel, you can make a money tree! :yea: YAY! :yea: Put in 100,000 bells for HUGE profit!

Comment

Wow :blink:. Apparently ACWW is VERY different. :lol:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
                      Yup yup.
                      =O then i need to buy it rofl

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                      "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

i have AC-ds!!! my town name is so dumb.. lol i didnt know what to do so i named it ' hawaii ' LOL bc they were asking where i was going so i picked a random state and they named that as my town - im so dumb

Originally posted by Mihawk View Post
                        If you bury a shovel and come back the next day, it should be gold.
                        how do u bury a shovel????

So yea.. ill be on at 10:45 - ILLINOIS time [i forgot what that time is called :P]

hope to see ya there
                        I <33333 Spider Pig!!
                        ''Spider pig.. spider pig.. does whatever a spider pig does xD''
                        -- The Simpsons Movie
                        Gotta love it
                        Gotta see it

Thanks so much for the awesome signature <3WillTurner!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpectroMagicFan View Post
                          i have AC-ds!!! my town name is so dumb.. lol i didnt know what to do so i named it ' hawaii ' LOL bc they were asking where i was going so i picked a random state and they named that as my town - im so dumb

how do u bury a shovel????

So yea.. ill be on at 10:45 - ILLINOIS time [i forgot what that time is called :P]

hope to see ya there
                          You bury a shovel by burying it with a shovel. ( You need 2 shovels for the process )

My town is named Tails in Ac:WW and my town in AC for GC is Paws.

Where?

Comment

My town name is Tropics. You guys should join ACC [animalcrossingcommunity.com] You'll see. you basicly can see the other persons everything in their town...AND! You can exchange friend codes =]]
                            and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X