Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

    Hey guys ^^ As some of you know, I've been kinda on and off these past few months, and as a result, I've missed a LOT of costumes, pins, and furniture. So basically, I'm looking for:

    - Any "No Longer Avalible" Costumes (Pirate, Ref, Football etc.)
    - Any "No Longer Avalible" Pins (Mainly Host Pins, but if other weekend pins are thrown into an offer, that's be great ^^)
    - Any "No Longer Avalible" Furnish (I'm not sure of much of this, but you get the idea)

    UPDATED: I am now only looking for football and ref costumes.

    Ok, so I'm looking for any of that from the past 7 months, plus:

    - Any In-park quest (I'm Looking for Mickey T.V. specifically)
    - Hotel Pins
    - Bird Hat
    - Minnie Hat
    - Magic of any kind or star
    - Black Ears
    - Credit (via kiosk please)
    - And the usual: Green Flips, Inferno, Stitch, etc.

    I am NOT looking for this:

    - Any past Halloween Costumes, Furnish, or Pins (With the exception of candy cauldrons, and in-park))
    -Any past Christmas pins, furnish, or clothes (With the exception of in-park)


    Ok, here's what I'm trading:

    Clothes:

    - 5 Cowboy Pants
    - 1 Flag Hat
    - 3 Cowboy Hats
    - 2 Cowboy Shirt Black
    - 2 Cowboy Shirt Red
    - 2 Cowboy Shirt Black w/ Vest
    - 2 Cowboy Shirt Red w/ Vest
    - 3 Dreams Shirts
    - 1 Yellow Explorer's Top w/ Camera
    - 2 Yellow Explorer's Top
    - 1 Black Mansion Top
    - 2 Brown Mansion Tops
    - 1 Black Mansion Shoes
    - 2 Brown Mansion Shoes
    - 1 Top Hat
    - 2 Black Mansion Pants
    - 2 Brown Mansion Tops
    - 2 Jafar Hats
    - 3 Malificent Hats
    - 5 Cowboy Boots
    - 3 Headdresses
    - 3 Native American Vests
    - 3 Blue Princess Tops
    - 3 Pink Princess Tops
    - 4 Gold Princess Tops
    - 3 Blue Princess Bottoms
    - 2 Pink Princess Bottoms
    - 3 Gold Princess Bottoms
    - 3 Blue Princess Shoes
    - 2 Pink Princess Shoes
    - 2 Gold Princess Shoes
    - 8 Crowns
    - 2 Green Superhero Tops
    - 2 Pink Superhero Tops
    - 2 Green Superhero Bottoms
    - 2 Pink Superhero Bottoms
    - 4 Superhero Shoes
    - 3 Witches Hats
    - 1 Tron Helmet
    - 1 Tron Top
    - 1 Tron Bottom
    - 1 Tron Shoes

    NOTE: I have 1 more than the quantity of each shows, but those I will most likely not trade. If I get a good enough offer, I'll concider it..

    Pins:

    - 5 Castaway Creek Pins
    - 3 Dreams Pins
    - 1 Adventureland Retro Pin
    - 1 Cats Pin
    - 1 Mountain Pin
    - 1 Disney Quest Pin
    - 1 Halloween '06 Pin
    - 5 Halloween Pins
    - 2 Halloween Ghost Pins (Host)
    - 3 Halloween Pumpkin Pins
    - 5 Halloween Spider Pins
    - 6 Halloween Witch Pins
    - 1 Hanukah Pin
    - 3 Christmas Pins (The One with the Ornament)
    - 2 Snowflake Pins (Holiday, not ATIS)
    - 7 Ice Cream Pins
    - 1 Maui Tiki Pin
    - 6 Popcorn Pins
    - 7 Pretzel Pins
    - 5 Space Mountain Pins
    - 2 Space Mt. Asteroids Pins
    - 5 Space Mt. Ride Pins
    - 6 Summit Plummet Pins
    - 1 Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Pin
    - 1 The Enchanted Tiki Room (3/9)
    - 1 Thrill Seekers Quest Pin
    - 1 Tommorowland Pin (1/5)
    - 2 Treasure Cave Pin
    - 1 Tron Bit Pin
    - 1 Tron Data Disc Pin
    - 1 Tron MCP Pin
    - 4 Tron Recognizer Pins
    - 2 Turkey Leg Pins
    - 1 Forth of July Pin
    - 1 Bombardment
    - 1 Burning Village

    Furnish:

    Ok, I'm not about to go through all my rooms and write down whatever I have to trade, so I'll just mention a few, and if you have a question to whether I have a certain item, just ask. Please note that the only beta I have is a pink slipper, and that isn't for trade, and I don't have many in-park quests.

    - A lot of tron tables and chairs
    - Like 8 tron cabinets
    - A LOT of Halloween Pumpkin Bags
    - Like 7 Bat Bags
    - About 10 Candy Dispensers
    - A Lot of other Halloween Furnish
    - Some Christmas Trees, assorted Candy canes
    - Assorted Pirate Walls
    - A Lot of other tron furnish
    - A few Dreams furnish
    - Some tiki fountains and idols
    - A lot of tron up and down pieces




    Please make fair offers, and I'll try to respond ASAP. Thanks ^^



    NOTE: Don't play the "But you have 7 pairs of Cowboy Pants, so I don't have to offer as much" game. I expect the same quality offer as someone who has 1 pair of cowboy pants and has been here these past 7 months. Also, don't take advantage of me... or it'll come back to haunt you.. O.o
    Last edited by Jaybeth; 07-19-2007, 12:46 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

    I got tons of that new stuff that are no longer available.I am not on at the moment but ill take a loog later

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

      I have both full footbal and full referee.
      Im interested in some pairs of cowboy pants.
      and tiki furnish. :]
      sooo.. whatever is fair

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

        How many credits for one tron cabinet?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

          Originally posted by awesomerocks View Post
          I got tons of that new stuff that are no longer available.I am not on at the moment but ill take a loog later
          Ok ^^

          Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
          I have both full footbal and full referee.
          Im interested in some pairs of cowboy pants.
          and tiki furnish. :]
          sooo.. whatever is fair
          Ok, I have:

          4x Tiki Mat Blue
          3x Tiki Mat Yellow
          1x Tiki Mat Green
          4x Tiki Mat Red
          4x Tiki Foutains
          2x Tiki Idol Red
          2x Tiki Idol Yellow
          1x Tiki Idol Cyan

          I have some more tiki, but it's all being used in a room I'm making at the current time.

          If you specify which tiki you like, I'd be happy to trade a pair of pants and some tiki for the outfits

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

            Hmm what all would you like for a pair of cowboy pants?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

              Originally posted by fishThedisH View Post
              How many credits for one tron cabinet?
              I'm only really accepting credits as a last resort, or as part of an offer. If you really want to offer only credits, I'd take 20,000 (Hehe), or you could say, offer like part of a costume, and like 2000-4000 credits.

              Originally posted by FanOfCBR View Post
              Hmm what all would you like for a pair of cowboy pants?
              For a pair of cowboy pants, maybe like a host pin and something else or a full costume? I'd also take some in-park and non-host pins. Just whatever you want to offer.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

                I have a compass pin id offer for cowboy pants?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

                  Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                  Ok ^^



                  Ok, I have:

                  4x Tiki Mat Blue
                  3x Tiki Mat Yellow
                  1x Tiki Mat Green
                  4x Tiki Mat Red
                  4x Tiki Foutains
                  2x Tiki Idol Red
                  2x Tiki Idol Yellow
                  1x Tiki Idol Cyan

                  I have some more tiki, but it's all being used in a room I'm making at the current time.

                  If you specify which tiki you like, I'd be happy to trade a pair of pants and some tiki for the outfits
                  in bold is what i like most.. i would be happy w/ a pair of cowboy and some tiki.. just tell me how much is fair, as i have no idea.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

                    a mickey TV for your enchanted tiki room pin?


                    **also looking for tron teleporters so wondering if you have those for trade?

                    take that jediMihawk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

                      Originally posted by awesomerocks View Post
                      I have a compass pin id offer for cowboy pants?
                      Shoot, I forgot to mention I randomly got on one day, played the host game, and won that pin. I should add that.. Plus, I'm looking for a little more than a host pin for cowboy pants.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

                        Not sure how far back you need stuff, but...

                        I have girl pirate outfit, alice outfit and green space that I could trade. Also have various host pins.

                        I'd really like those yellow tiki mats and then am also looking for bubbling cauldrons and/or a dream hook chair.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

                          Originally posted by Midien View Post
                          a mickey TV for your enchanted tiki room pin?
                          Sure, that pin's just collecting dust in my inventory anyways. If you're on, I'll get on and trade ^^

                          Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                          in bold is what i like most.. i would be happy w/ a pair of cowboy and some tiki.. just tell me how much is fair, as i have no idea.
                          Lol, I'm not sure as well. How about 1 fountain, and the pants for all 3 costumes?
                          Last edited by Jaybeth; 07-16-2007, 01:59 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

                            Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                            Sure, that pin's just collecting dust in my inventory anyways. If you're on, I'll get on and trade ^^

                            yup still in cyre's room

                            take that jediMihawk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Imagine's Trading Thread ^^

                              You guys are posting faster than I can reply O.o

                              Originally posted by Midien View Post

                              **also looking for tron teleporters so wondering if you have those for trade?
                              Lol, don't you have like 20 sets? I think I have some lying around somewhere, I'll check.

                              Originally posted by TLynn View Post
                              Not sure how far back you need stuff, but...

                              I have girl pirate outfit, alice outfit and green space that I could trade. Also have various host pins.

                              I'd really like those yellow tiki mats and then am also looking for bubbling cauldrons and/or a dream hook chair.
                              I think I have a few caldrons, I'll look, and I need green space helmet, and alice and some parts of pirate. Just whatever you're willing to trade. And I'll get back to you on what exatly I have/need....

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X