X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lego Indiana Jones!

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/legoindianajones/

Sweeeeeeeet.
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Re: Lego Indiana Jones!

definatly a buy

that trailer was awesome until the narrator spoke up poor casting there.. doesn't fit.

Comment

I love what they have done with Lego. It's really comical to see the boulder in the shapes of legos. ) I look forward to this.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I'll look into it I enjoyed Lego Star Wars and it's humor and cuteness

I keep wondering what the gameplay will be like though, it can't be the same as Star Wars was or at least I hope it's not, they'll need to work hard at making it feel like the movies and seperate from the Lego Star Wars series

can't wait to see Gameplay footage I suppose
        "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Lego Indiana Jones Trailer online!

Here's the trailer for the Indiana Jones Lego game coming out next summer:
          http://www.lucasarts.com/games/legoindianajones/

Looks like fun!

Comment

Sorry already another thread in progress. I'm looking forward to this game, being a huge fan of Indy.
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I wonder what it will be like... the fun on Lego Star Wars, other than the ability to play with legos, was the amount of characters you could play with. Having Darth Maul duel himself was awesome.

I guess I can think of a few characters to play from Indy, but not as many.

I can't wait to see a Lego Sallah...
              St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

[VarukaSalt]I want it NOW![/VarukaSalt]
                disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X